• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

USPS Methods 3.0

Jayman11

Ok I just noticed this happening. When a customer has a choice of either First Class or Priority....if they choose priority, once the get to the confirmation page it has defaulted back to First Class. My international seems to be fine but domestic is giving me this issue. I remember back in the day when the api changed we all had to go from Priority to PRIORITY and that resolved the issue. Well I am lost on this one. Anyone got a clue on this?

Ok I just noticed this happening. When a customer has a choice of either First Class or Priority....if they choose priority, once the get to the confirmation page it has defaulted back to First Class. My international seems to be fine but domestic is giving me this issue. I remember back in the day when the api changed we all had to go from Priority to PRIORITY and that resolved the issue. Well I am lost on this one. Anyone got a clue on this?

The Same is happening to me, but its defaulting to EXPRESS. I'm not sure how long this has been happening either.

With express it is most likely the capitilization if it is something new you put in. Check your usps.php under modules and the first batch where it has them all listed make sure it is PRIORITY, FIRST CLASS, etc instead of Priority, First Class. I posted a fix to that in another post last year but this one has me baffled. But if you changed that and this is a new one then we def have something that changed in the API again and I just cant find it

With express it is most likely the capitilization if it is something new you put in. Check your usps.php under modules and the first batch where it has them all listed make sure it is PRIORITY, FIRST CLASS, etc instead of Priority, First Class. I posted a fix to that in another post last year but this one has me baffled. But if you changed that and this is a new one then we def have something that changed in the API again and I just cant find it

Happening to me too, since they changed their rates in Jan, and we have not changed the code. All is uppercase and has been. USPS says it's not them...hmmm

Happening to me too, since they changed their rates in Jan, and we have not changed the code. All is uppercase and has been. USPS says it's not them...hmmm

I got it all together this morning. Update to the USPS Methods 3.0.2

before you upload it change the following other wise international will only show priority:

in the usps.php module file change where it says "First-Class Mail International" to say "First Class Mail International Package"

In other words...drop the - and add the word Package.

The other problem you will have is that you wont see the international methods listed in the admin so you have to go into your database and under configuration there is a set_function....edit that so that the type is text instead of the varchar. That fixed everything for me perfectly.