Sign in to follow this  
minorthreat100

Best way to credit a users account?

I'm looking for a contribution that would allow me to manually credit a users account with $$. Example...

Customer buys an item that is damaged in postal transit, so I add $20 to their account which can be used towards future purchases.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!

I would then have to create a different coupon for each customer each time I need to credit their account with money. I don't think using a coupon would be good for this.

For example, credit customer $2.34 for shipping charges; which then they can use on future orders.

I'm looking for something similar to a pre-paid account; so customer can use their existing credit account amount on future orders.

olimits7

I would then have to create a different coupon for each customer each time I need to credit their account with money. I don't think using a coupon would be good for this.

For example, credit customer $2.34 for shipping charges; which then they can use on future orders.

I'm looking for something similar to a pre-paid account; so customer can use their existing credit account amount on future orders.

olimits7

Maybe you can make something out of this one!