• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Major Redesign - Feedback Requested

jcocking

I just finished a major redesign. Would love feedback from the osCommerce community.

The Wedding Printer

We have not loaded up our Wedding Stationery products. Check out the Wedding Reception area for product detail pages.

jeff

It is amazing what you can do with osCommerce. You just have to get in there and have some fun.

www.the-wedding-printer.com. Currently using OsC with .....will have to add all of contributions in use someday.

I just finished a major redesign. Would love feedback from the osCommerce community.

The Wedding Printer

We have not loaded up our Wedding Stationery products. Check out the Wedding Reception area for product detail pages.

jeff

love the website, looks very professional. The only thing i could say is it could do with a little more colour, but thats me just being picky. Good job!

love the website, looks very professional. The only thing i could say is it could do with a little more colour, but thats me just being picky. Good job!

Fantastic look.

VERY VERY nice! Did you use STS or just got into the code and hacked away??? you should submit your site to clubosc.com top 100 oscommerce sites!

Hey, if your interested, I have been working on building links, and you have a site that is related to mine (we do wedding photography) if you want to add your site, by all means, do!

My site

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

VERY VERY nice! Did you use STS or just got into the code and hacked away??? you should submit your site to clubosc.com top 100 oscommerce sites!

No STS Templates. I did not like the performance hit on the website the templates caused. It is a basic update of the 25+ pages within osCommerce. I am pretty comfortable with most of the presentation layer of osCommerce now. It was a great learning opportunity.

It is amazing what you can do with osCommerce. You just have to get in there and have some fun.

www.the-wedding-printer.com. Currently using OsC with .....will have to add all of contributions in use someday.

Yes, we went back on forth on the amount of color to add to the site. The overall site is very low key. We wanted the product images to be the primary item on each page. This is why the site is very low key.

Yes, we went back on forth on the amount of color to add to the site. The overall site is very low key. We wanted the product images to be the primary item on each page. This is why the site is very low key.

I can understand how hard it is to get the right balance, i think your website looks great still. Even more so that you haven't used a template, there has been a lot of work put into that and im sure you will reap the rewards!

Archived