• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping modules questions

boostanddestroy

I will drop ship 100% of the products I am needing to give shipping quotes on the fly without input from me.

First of all my suppliers use both Fedex and UPS so what contribution should I use for this?

Second when I install the contribution do I put my suppliers access key and account # to get the shipping correct?

Or what is the easiest most effcient way that you guys run your stores with?

Thank you so much

Chisholm Weaver

Edited by boostanddestroy

noob-

You can use MVS to handle your vendor shipping -- see the link in my sig. You will need to use the shipper's account information if you do not have your own accounts with FedEx and UPS.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

You can use MVS to handle your vendor shipping -- see the link in my sig. You will need to use the shipper's account information if you do not have your own accounts with FedEx and UPS.

Regards

Jim

Thank you for your reply. I do have my own account but... My supplier is california and I am in florida and I will ship to the entire world.

Thank you for the contrib :D

Will the MVS contribution work with Easy Populate?

Also Which contrib is the newest full install version? I just downloaded the 1.26 xml version but It does not appear to be a full install.

Edited by boostanddestroy

noob-