• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

authorized.net problem, huge problem

i installed authorized.net awhile back, had a couple problems with it but i got it working. its authorized.net mod AIM

worked great

i tryed it today to see if it is still working and for some reason it is not. i get all the way to confirm order then i click to go to the success page and all i get is a blank page saying nothing. its just a blank page. and at the top address bar it is the checkout_confirm.php. when i think that it should be the success.php. some one help me please or stear me in the right direction.

thank you

will

i installed authorized.net awhile back, had a couple problems with it but i got it working. its authorized.net mod AIM

worked great

i tryed it today to see if it is still working and for some reason it is not. i get all the way to confirm order then i click to go to the success page and all i get is a blank page saying nothing. its just a blank page. and at the top address bar it is the checkout_confirm.php. when i think that it should be the success.php. some one help me please or stear me in the right direction.

thank you

will

I am getting the same thing happening.

Ok. I fixed mine. It had to do with the fact that I tried to upgrade PHP to the latest version but the website didn't work so I reverted back to the older version. However, the location of the php.ini file had changed to the new one that was installed so I had to make sure and change it to use the old version of the php.ini. I don't think the new version had the correct location for the curl libraries.