• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how do we add links into the description?

uniquexme

in my product description, i want to put a link so that when they click, it brings them to the compatible product. i tried using the code :

compatible product

but when i preview or update it, it still shows the code rather than underline the "compatible product". may i ask whats wrong?

i also give up trying to resize the font. i use this code This is sample text, same thing is shown as above.

so right now i only know to use break <br> & bold </b>

in my product description, i want to put a link so that when they click, it brings them to the compatible product. i tried using the code :

compatible product

but when i preview or update it, it still shows the code rather than underline the "compatible product". may i ask whats wrong?

i also give up trying to resize the font. i use this code This is sample text, same thing is shown as above.

Try this:

<a href="product_info.php?products_id=1"><u>compatible product</u></a>

compatible product

Also, you need to install the embed link contribution for such links to work properly.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

compatible product

FYI -- There is a contribution called Related Products that you can install. You can pick the products to show right below the product description.

Archived