• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Attributes

uniquexme

i have completed my shop, now doing the product attributes. may i ask after doing it, how can we set the default as "no, thanks"

i.e.

heli kit

options :

Battery : Battery x 1pc

: battery x 2pcs

: No, thanks

i want the default to be set to No, thanks, i.e. when ever they click into this product, it shows No, thanks, then if they want they can select. i m asking because i have did a few, and some did some No, thanks on the 1st option, but some are not, thanks.......

i have completed my shop, now doing the product attributes. may i ask after doing it, how can we set the default as "no, thanks"

i.e.

heli kit

options :

Battery : Battery x 1pc

: battery x 2pcs

: No, thanks

i want the default to be set to No, thanks, i.e. when ever they click into this product, it shows No, thanks, then if they want they can select. i m asking because i have did a few, and some did some No, thanks on the 1st option, but some are not, thanks.......

What does No Thanks actually do?

You go to the contributions secion, above menu under Community, and search for attribute sorter. The one named Attributes Sorter/Copier (or something like that) provides additional features and is a nice addition but it is also more difficult to install. Once you download whichever one you want to install, read the install instructions that comes with it. For more ideas on how to do it, see here.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived