• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal IPN-e-mail encrypted code?

toddd

Have IPN installed on my site

I went live with the site to test, and it is almost all working. Payment was received, notification of payment was sent to the buyer's account. What didn't happen: the order status didn't change, and an encrypted DL code wasn't sent to the buyer.

Can someone please help me get this last bit working, I need to get this site up and running.

I apprecaite any help you can offer.

Todd

anyone???

More info: I am trying to sell downloadable content(I.E. video tutorials, files and other things of that nature). In order to have customers be able to DL content as quickly as possible I need for paypal IPN to send them an automated code upon approval of their payment as well as change the order status to enable the DL. I need for this to work so that there is no delay in the process. I have everything else working properly, but would like to not have to manually change the purchase status so that customers get a quicker experience.

Hope this info is helpful in finding a solution, I am at a standstill with this.

Thanks for any help!

• 4 weeks later...

In my spare time I have been trying to get this up and running since November, is there anyone here that can help? I have seen several threads on similar topics with no real direction as far as an answer. If nobody can help, can anyone suggest a service or business that can help me get the last few steps implemented?