• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fashion website, template advise required

eehaweehaw

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

You say to design my own. Are there tool available that will help me to do this?

Amit

Simple Template System (STSv4.5.8)

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

I was just about to post summat....I have managed to put STS v4.5.8 on.....

THe problem i face is that i cannot get it to work. I dont seem to be getting any visible errors...So i think that i have made the correct modifications. However when i try to enable from the backend it does not seem to work.

Any advise as what i could try.

Thanks in advance.

Amit

Bills reply is not quite correct.

STS will not help you to design your own template. It will make things a little easier when you come to integrate the design you already have made (or found elsewhere) into osCommerce.

There is no tool that will help you to design - for that you need a designers eye.

:lol: As an umbrella will not keep you dry in the rain unless you know how to open it up and raise it above your head.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE