• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Linkpoint API Errors Still

host0001

Hi all,

I have installled and reinstalled the Linkpoint API and followed all the directions I have found here so far but still am getting the following errors.

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/host0002/public_html/ecomm/includes/modules/payment/linkpoint_api/lphp.php on line 172

items =

and at the end

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/host0002/public_html/ecomm/includes/modules/payment/linkpoint_api.php on line 473

Please help. I have been pulling my brains out for days now!

• 7 months later...
Hi all,

I have installled and reinstalled the Linkpoint API and followed all the directions I have found here so far but still am getting the following errors.

Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/host0002/public_html/ecomm/includes/modules/payment/linkpoint_api/lphp.php on line 172

items =

and at the end

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/host0002/public_html/ecomm/includes/modules/payment/linkpoint_api.php on line 473

Did you find a solution for this?

Thanks!

Hi all,

items =

and at the end

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have the same error:

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/username/public_html/includes/modules/payment/linkpoint_api.php on line 473

Wonder if it's a pem file issue, wish there was a FAQ or trouble shooter on this script.

The ports are open, all files double checked.