Sign in to follow this  
tim_ver

Wish list 2.0 Install issue

I have installed the Wishlist 2.0 (by FIMBLE) module and followed the instructions, but I get an error on the main store page:

Warning: require_once(includes/languages//wishlist.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bp/public_html/vic/Store/includes/boxes/wishlist.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages//wishlist.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bp/public_html/vic/Store/includes/boxes/wishlist.php on line 13

Line 13 is: require_once(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_WISHLIST);

I did try both taking out the / and also doing an english/. The english/ did get rid of the error but game me a new one so I do not think it was the correct fix. The error was:

Fatal error: Class 'infoBoxHeading' not found in /home/bp/public_html/vic/Store/includes/boxes/wishlist.php on line 26

Line 26: new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, false, tep_href_link(FILENAME_WISHLIST, '','NONSSL'));

How do I fix this issue?

Thanks

I figured it out. Thanks

I have a line of code wrong. :(

However now when I click the add item to wishlist it adds it to my cart instead. Why?

Wishlist says 0 for items but cart has one item in it. arghhh

I did notice the install doc is incomplete for this line of code also (fyi).

It has this now and it of course is not complete (Step #3):

<td align="center">

So I added this line of code and the button came up but adds the item to the shopping cart and not the wish list. :(

<td align="center"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_wishlist.gif', 'Add to Wishlist', 'name="wishlist" value="wishlist"'); ?></td>

Help please.

Thanks

Edited by tim_ver