• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal Express return... osC gives blank screen

billcbos

I have installed and am successfully using Payment Pro (direc pay). As directed I've also enables PayPal Express. PP works fine, but with express, the following happens.

During the checkout I am able to login to PayPal without any issues. When I click the button to return to my website, the page on the shopping cart displays a blank white screen.

This is the URL excluding the PayPal token and payerID that was generated on the return. The shopping cart service failed to load the next page based on the return.

http://www.freshcutglass.com/osCommerce/ca...rID=XXXXXXXXXXX

Can anyone provide some insight?

• 3 weeks later...
I have installed and am successfully using Payment Pro (direc pay). As directed I've also enables PayPal Express. PP works fine, but with express, the following happens.

During the checkout I am able to login to PayPal without any issues. When I click the button to return to my website, the page on the shopping cart displays a blank white screen.

This is the URL excluding the PayPal token and payerID that was generated on the return. The shopping cart service failed to load the next page based on the return.

http://www.freshcutglass.com/osCommerce/ca...rID=XXXXXXXXXXX

Can anyone provide some insight?

i have the same problem, i tryed a new contribute but their is a different set of problems their