• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PostFinance E-Payment

Nick Weisser

Hello, there is postfinance_ipn.php file, is this to accept payment notifications from postfinance server? If yes how can I set the callback URL ? Is this the Accept Url in module configuration?

Another issue when using this module - after successful payment customer is redirected to /login.php , but all of the configuration URLs do not contain http://domain.com/login.php - how it happens? It is not session issue because i can see on the last page at postfinance (which says i will be redirected to the merchant's website) the form action is http://mydomain.com/login.php

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Nick,

Thank you for this very nice contribution.It works now almost like a charm.

The only problem I am facing right now is that the email is prepared and sent in the file postfinance.php itself and not within the ckeckout_process.php wehre the email is prepared and sent for all other payment methods.

How could we do to keep the very valuable point where it gives first the status of the order (preparing) and then takes the IPN of SwissPost to put the status to the default status when an order has been payed and send and then to put the process for the email to the checkout_process.php to prepare the email and sent it over there (I have in checkout_process.php also QTPro installed and it would help me to use it also with this payment method).

Thank you for your help.

smalto

oscommerce 2.2 ms1 with contrib - lilibikini.com - 2005

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello !

I need to use your e-payment module for the new platform of postfinance.

I have installed it with sucess but I gut the message "ERROR Le marchand n'est pas actif".

I already show with support of postfinance and they told me that it's because the parameters are sent two times.

Have you an idea ?

Thanks in advance

Didier

oscommerce user since 2006 in Prod

osCommerce 2.2-MS2 - PHP Version 5.2.14 - MySQL 5.0.84

Hello !

I need to use your e-payment module for the new platform of postfinance.

I have installed it with sucess but I gut the message "ERROR Le marchand n'est pas actif".

I already show with support of postfinance and they told me that it's because the parameters are sent two times.

Have you an idea ?

Thanks in advance

Didier

oscommerce user since 2006 in Prod

Hi

I had the same problem.

The reason was a modification in checkout_confirmation.php for an older postfinance module.

Search in checkout_confirmation.php:

if (is_array($payment_modules->modules) && ($$payment->code == 'postfinance')) {echo $payment_modules->process_button();}

Delete or comment out the line like this:

//if (is_array($payment_modules->modules) && ($$payment->code == 'postfinance')) {echo $payment_modules->process_button();}

I hope it helps

Greetings

Rolf

Edited by netfuchs

Hello,

Thanks for you answer, with it I can now show the postfinance screen correctly but when I come back I always go to the login.php page and the osCsid is not the same before and after postfinance screen.

Have you an idea ?

I must go on Production as soon as possible ..

Thanks in advance

Didier

osCommerce 2.2-MS2 - PHP Version 5.2.14 - MySQL 5.0.84

Hello Everbody,

Thank you for this very nice contribution.It works now almost like a charm.

The only problem I am facing right now is that the email is prepared and sent in the file postfinance.php itself and not within the ckeckout_process.php wehre the email is prepared and sent for all other payment methods.

How could we do to keep the very valuable point where it gives first the status of the order (preparing) and then takes the IPN of SwissPost to put the status to the default status when an order has been payed and send and then to put the process for the email to the checkout_process.php to prepare the email and sent it over there (I have in checkout_process.php also QTPro installed and it would help me to use it also with this payment method).

Thank you for your help.

smalto

oscommerce 2.2 ms1 with contrib - lilibikini.com - 2005

• 2 months later...

Thanks for you answer, with it I can now show the postfinance screen correctly but when I come back I always go to the login.php page and the osCsid is not the same before and after postfinance screen.

Sorry for the late reply. Have you solved your problem? If yes, please let us know how.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply. Have you solved your problem? If yes, please let us know how.

Hi Nick,

I installed the last version of your contribution, but the problem about checkout_process already exists:

if, in test mode, I buy something using Postfinance, at the end i'm not redirect to the checkout success, but to the Cart, where

I can see the products I have already paid. The cart is not empty.

Do you know something about this?

thank you very much for your great work.

Shin A

Edited by Shin A

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Nick,

I installed the last version of your contribution, but the problem about checkout_process already exists:

if, in test mode, I buy something using Postfinance, at the end i'm not redirect to the checkout success, but to the Cart, where

I can see the products I have already paid. The cart is not empty.

Do you know something about this?

thank you very much for your great work.

Shin A

i have exactly the same problem. No matter what "order_success" page i put in the parameters in the contribution or/and in the postfinance interface, the landing page after the payment is either a login page or a cart page which is still full of the goods purchased. Moreover, the contribution does not use the process of sending the mail to the customer with the order from oscommerce.

I would be very valuable it somebody could help me in this matter, i guess there is a very small settings problem but as i read in the forum i am not the only one. Any answers or comments are warmly welcome !

Daniel

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone!

Can someone help me by answering these questions?

1)

Can the customer also pay with mastercard, visacard etc. with this module when choosing the

"Professional" Package here? http://www.postfinance.ch/de/biz/prod/eserv/epay/providing/offer.html

Or do only the Postfinance-Card and E-Finance work?

2)

Does anybody know if this Module is working with osCommerce v.2.3.1?

Thank you!

Greetings from Switzerland

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone!

Can someone help me by answering these questions?

1)

Can the customer also pay with mastercard, visacard etc. with this module when choosing the

"Professional" Package here? http://www.postfinan...ding/offer.html

Or do only the Postfinance-Card and E-Finance work?

2)

Does anybody know if this Module is working with osCommerce v.2.3.1?

Thank you!

Greetings from Switzerland

Hello, Wanze.

The answer to both of your questions is "Yes".

• 1 month later...

Using OSC v2.3.1

Installed PostFinance payment module "openstream-OSCOM2PostFinance-d69d2fa"

Hi PostFinance forum,

I have just managed to run a successful 'local sandbox' test using the test form on the e-payment site.

I'm trying test purchases from the shop but keep getting the error "unknown order/1/s"

The FAQ tells me this is an error due to the SHAsignature not matching.

I suspect it is something to do with the parameters not being sent correctly which I think is understandable as I cannot see the HTML code for the 'hidden' fields in any of the payment module files.

I think I read somewhere that this code had to be pasted in to a file but which file and where ?

I'm a bit lost on this - can someone put me right ?

Many thanks

semper-linux.

According to the PostFinance technical documentation the error unknown order/1/s means:

You will receive this error message if the SHASign sent in the hidden HTML fields for the transaction does not match the SHASign calculated at our end using the details of the order and the additional string (password/pass phrase) entered in the SHA-­1-­IN Signature field in the “Data and origin verification” tab, “Checks for e-Commerce” section of the Technical Information page.

How is "Compose the string to be hashed by concatenating the value of" configured under Global security parameters in PostFinance back office? Please try to change that setting and do another test order. If that does not work either, please contact PostFinance merchant help and ask for help.

Hi Nick,

That was the answer - change to "each parameter followed by the pass phrase".

I didn't think of changing that as the instructions give no option on that setting - it would certainly help if the installation info was modified to allow this.

When returning from the Postfinance site, there are a couple of points............

1) The customer is returned to the login page (login.php) although still logged in. Would it be relatively simple to change this to the Home page (for example).

2) The shopping basket still contains the customers' order - how can I clear that ?

Many thanks for your assistance.

semper-linux

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Nick,

I have integrated 'openstream-OSCOM2PostFinance-d69d2fa' post finance module...The issue what I am facing is in 'test mode' after selecting the payment option it is not redirecting to https://e-payment.postfinance.ch/...... it is just showing the order success page with continue button......

Please help ....thank in advance.....