• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PostFinance E-Payment

Nick Weisser

This is the support threat for the new osCommerce PostFinance e-payment module for the new version of the Swiss PostFinance payment gateway that has been released by PostFinance in November 2008. The osCommerce module is still in development and will hopefully be released in the 1st quarter of 2009. A first beta should be available for sponsors by the end of January 2009. We will also be providing a full service for the installation of the module (including pre-inscription with PostFinance) in any osCommerce store for those Swiss merchants that don't want to bother with installing and configuring the module themselves.

As the last version of the PostFinance payment module for osCommerce was lacking in coding standards this new version is aiming to bring the module to a superior level by doing everything from scratch. Once this module has been successfully deployed, it will also be ported to the new version 3.0 of osCommerce.

The new payment gateway offers more flexiblilty for merchants, because it let's you even customize the payment window (which also will be configurable via osCommerce payment module administration). It also sets higher security standards.

Additional information about the PostFinance gateway

With the PostFinance account, your customers pay for their purchases directly from their computer or mobile phone. Payments with PostFinance Card or PostFinance e-finance.

Features: E-payment: Payment solution and payment methods for online purchases

• Payment methods: PostFinance Card or PostFinance e-finance
  • Payment via the Internet using a computer or mobile phone
  • Direct debit of the PostFinance account
  • Secure, encrypted data transfer (min. 128 bit)
  • No more need to issue invoices
  • No fixed costs

PostFinance Card and PostFinance e-finance are free of charge. You only require a PostFinance business account.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have completed development of the new PostFinance module having tested successfully it in the PostFinance test environment and in the live environment.

Sponsors can get the module as from today. The module will also be released as a free addon during the next couple of months.

We're also working on the same module for osCommerce v3.0, so please stay tuned!

• 1 month later...
Sponsors can get the module as from today. The module will also be released as a free addon during the next couple of months.

Hello,

What's news about the module ?

Where can I download them ?

Thank! Bye

Edited by Glupi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a short screencast that shows the order process with the new osCommerce PostFinance module when a dynamic template is used. This feature is not yet integrated into the addon, but I will upload an updated version asap.

Hi

thanks a lot for your addon. I've integrate it on my website and all is OK but I've a little "problem" : the automatic redirection. I ALWAYS GO BACK TO THE SHOPPING CART. (In Oscommerce admin I can see the order) but it's a bite strange for customer because I can not know that is order is correct.

I've put http://www.xxx/catalog/checkout_process.php in accept url, declineurl, exception url, cancel url (in shop administration).

I think I have (next year ) change something in process because I only have shopping cart --> checkout_payment --> checkout_confirmation. (no more checkout_shipping)Is the problem here ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Nick,

i am trying to install the postFinance module, without getting success, because when i install it and i try to edit it, i don't see the field's name. I attach to you a screensaver of what i get.

Please let me know how can i solve this issue :)

I attach to you some pics of my problem, thanks for your reply!

2ikcos8.png

24ljxva.png

2jtkrb.png

<?php
/*
 $Id: postfinance.php   2009-01-19 16:30
 Post finance swiss payment gateway - OSCommerce - Payment Module.
*/

class postfinance {
   var $code, $title, $description, $enabled;

// class constructor
   function postfinance() {
     global $order;
	$this->adminlang		= [b]$_SESSION['it']; [/b]
	$this->postfinanceLang	        = [b]$_SESSION['it']; [/b]
	$this->code			= 'postfinance';
	$this->title			= MODULE_PAYMENT_POSTFINANCE_TEXT_TITLE;
	$this->description		= MODULE_PAYMENT_POSTFINANCE_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;
	$this->sort_order		= MODULE_PAYMENT_POSTFINANCE_SORT_ORDER;
	$this->email_description        = MODULE_PAYMENT_POSTFINANCE_TEXT_DESCRIPTION ;
	$this->enabled			= (MODULE_PAYMENT_POSTFINANCE_STATUS == 'True') ? true : false;
	$this->state			= (MODULE_PAYMENT_POSTFINANCE_MOD == '1') ? '1' : '0';

switch($this->adminlang){

I have changed those two variables but i still get the same error as the screenshots... let me know how to solve this >_<

Edited by vetim

You looked in the wrong place. I added a default option to the switch statement, so that it should always put in the English translation. Please download the attached file and retry with that one. Let me know how it goes. No need to PM me every time as I'm notified automatically.

postfinance.php.zip

Thank u Nick, it worked ;-)

But i get another error now after i press CONFIRM ORDER, in the test mode, it redirects me here https://e-payment.postfinance.ch/ncol/test/orderstandard.asp

but i don't see the fields for putting in the credit cards data etc, like in your video.

It says to me: unknown order/1/r/

What could be the cause of this error?

Edited by vetim

Here are some of my settings on PostFinance:

Userid : xxxxxxTEST

PSPID : xxxxxxTEST

Profile: Admin

g3ec2kve5ghiu7hi705.png

b9y1daip4bhb6xfp2lq2.png

ko4uf15oh53b7uncxlr.png

ndl2hk06k2sgigsjtn3.png

meqewajplaoqup0dmhq.png

kjmwqetjd3hve72k8d.png

4drg9v69r9ovhiuod9d1.png

Maybe some settings are wrong, can you tell me if they are right or not?

Thanks a lot for the support Nick :thumbsup:

Hi Nick, i think i have fixed the error issue, but now, after i confirm the payment, it redirects me to the login page of my shop, is it normal ?

And the cart is still with the products, but if i look on the orders, the order compares...

Let me know. . . . :D

I'm not sure why you're having such a hard time setting this up, but I can confirm that I have set this up on dozens of stores without any problems. Maybe you have installed a contribution that is not compatible with the PostFinance module? If you're not a developer, you might want to consider paying someone to get the job done for you.

Here are some of my settings on PostFinance:

Userid : xxxxxxTEST

PSPID : xxxxxxTEST

Profile: Admin

Maybe some settings are wrong, can you tell me if they are right or not?

Cannot see your screenshots, sorry.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi

thanks a lot for your addon. I've integrate it on my website and all is OK but I've a little "problem" : the automatic redirection. I ALWAYS GO BACK TO THE SHOPPING CART. (In Oscommerce admin I can see the order) but it's a bite strange for customer because I can not know that is order is correct.

I've put http://www.xxx/catalog/checkout_process.php in accept url, declineurl, exception url, cancel url (in shop administration).

I think I have (next year ) change something in process because I only have shopping cart --> checkout_payment --> checkout_confirmation. (no more checkout_shipping)Is the problem here ?

Hi, I've got the same problem:

after the module payment of postfinace, the automatic redirection take me to the shopping cart, where I found the list is not empty.

And If I try to buy other objects, this second operation adds object&price to the previous list. In history I can see this two operations like one: the second overwrite and update the first.

In postfinance they dont' have any answears: it's all ok for them.

Suggestions?

thank you

Shin A