• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multiple images for Product Info (3a4)

jeejangs

That's funny. I was looking for the same thing. Thank you for opening this up. All I saw was an add-on for the attributes that could show color sampling. At least, this was a quick review of the add-on. That would work for some of my issues, but I need multiple views of the same item, or on another account if I show a package, but I want to hightlight an item or two, I would like to have my customer be able to open those pictures, if they choose, as well.

Thank you and if anyone knows of another add on, please let us both know,

Julie :blink:

That's funny. I was looking for the same thing. Thank you for opening this up. All I saw was an add-on for the attributes that could show color sampling. At least, this was a quick review of the add-on. That would work for some of my issues, but I need multiple views of the same item, or on another account if I show a package, but I want to hightlight an item or two, I would like to have my customer be able to open those pictures, if they choose, as well.

Thank you and if anyone knows of another add on, please let us both know,

Julie :blink:

I am also searching for the same, I want to give the photos of my wooden furniture from three sides, I need multiple views of the same item so that the buyer can see the design from all the three sides. I would like to have my customer be able to open those pictures, if they choose, as well.

Thank you and if anyone knows of another add on, please let us know,

Sunit

Shoppe24