• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sitemap SEO

Jack_mcs

Help me, pleasure! I cannot find and anderstand Sitemap SEO

Warning: require(includes/boxes/sitemap_seo.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/parfummag/parfummag.org.ua/admin/includes/column_left.php on line 21

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/boxes/sitemap_seo.php' (include_path='./:/') in /var/www/parfummag/parfummag.org.ua/admin/includes/column_left.php on line 21

Help me, pleasure! I cannot find and anderstand Sitemap SEO

Warning: require(includes/boxes/sitemap_seo.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/parfummag/parfummag.org.ua/admin/includes/column_left.php on line 21

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/boxes/sitemap_seo.php' (include_path='./:/') in /var/www/parfummag/parfummag.org.ua/admin/includes/column_left.php on line 21

It means you didn't install it correctly. Please go back through the instructions and perform every step.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 2 weeks later...

Jack, I know early in this thread you referred someone to find the supported add ons in the contributions area, but would it be possible for you to provide the links to the exact add ons Sitemap SEO supports please.

I ask because I have Infopages installed but when I switch this on in Sitemap Controls I get the following error on my site:

1146 - Table 'db300569983.TABLE_INFORMATION' doesn't exist

SELECT information_id, information_title FROM TABLE_INFORMATION WHERE visible='1' and language_id='2' ORDER BY sort_order

[TEP STOP]

I'm assuming that this is either because I have a different mod installed than the one Sitemap SEO supports or the table name has changed.

I have this infopages add on installed Infopages_v0.1

Jack, I know early in this thread you referred someone to find the supported add ons in the contributions area, but would it be possible for you to provide the links to the exact add ons Sitemap SEO supports please.

I ask because I have Infopages installed but when I switch this on in Sitemap Controls I get the following error on my site:

It's compatible with this one and this one.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Everyone

I have an unusal problem when viewing the sitemap. The right column of the sitemap is showing like this:

Standard Pages

Advanced Search

Advanced Search

Builder Component Info

Builder Component Info

Builder Main

Builder Main

Builder Print Preview

Builder Print Preview

Builder Product Info

Builder Product Info

Builder Product List

Builder Product List

Everything is being listed twice. Its only the right side. The left side (Categories, Manufacturers) are fine. I am sure i installed this properly.

Any help is appreciated.

I have an unusal problem when viewing the sitemap. The right column of the sitemap is showing like this:

Standard Pages

Advanced Search

Advanced Search

Everything is being listed twice. Its only the right side. The left side (Categories, Manufacturers) are fine. I am sure i installed this properly.

It appears they were added to the database twice somehow. You can look in Page Control in admin and if the duplicates show up there, just delete them. Otherwise, you will either need to edit the database directly or remove the table for this contribution and reload it.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Under Page Control all shows single entries

account_edit.php Account Edit

account_history.php Account History

account_history_info.php Account History Info

account_newsletters.php Account Newsletters

account_notifications.php Account Notifications

account_password.php Account Password

address_book.php Address Book

address_book_process.php Address Book Process

advanced_search.php Advanced Search

builder_component_info.php Builder Component Info

builder_main.php Builder Main

builder_print_preview.php Builder Print Preview

builder_product_info.php Builder Product Info

builder_product_list.php Builder Product List

How could they be listed twice in sitemap when not showing under Page Control. I followed all the instructions and ran the .sql file once. Where should i look in the database for these double entries?

Under Page Control all shows single entries

account_edit.php Account Edit

account_history.php Account History

account_history_info.php Account History Info

account_newsletters.php Account Newsletters

account_notifications.php Account Notifications

account_password.php Account Password

address_book.php Address Book

address_book_process.php Address Book Process

advanced_search.php Advanced Search

builder_component_info.php Builder Component Info

builder_main.php Builder Main

builder_print_preview.php Builder Print Preview

builder_product_info.php Builder Product Info

builder_product_list.php Builder Product List

How could they be listed twice in sitemap when not showing under Page Control. I followed all the instructions and ran the .sql file once. Where should i look in the database for these double entries?

i had a similar problem in the past, all i did was go into phpmyadmin, and go into the table for the sitemap which is sitemap_seo_pages, and then removed all the duplicate entry's

Phoenix support now at https://phoenixcart.org/forum/
App created for phoenix
TinyMCE editor for admin

It's compatible with this one and this one.

Thanks Jack.

One last problem I'm having is that I cannot get Box Control to work fully. Group Control section works fine, but anytime I select a box file from the 'Individual Control' or 'Additional Links' sections I get a 500 error. Looking at the underlying error logs it says

Premature end of script headers: /content/usrhome/302/642/0953642/www/xxxxxxxxxx.com/xxxx/xxxxx/sitemap_seo_box_control.php

Do you have any ideas why this might be?

One last problem I'm having is that I cannot get Box Control to work fully. Group Control section works fine, but anytime I select a box file from the 'Individual Control' or 'Additional Links' sections I get a 500 error. Looking at the underlying error logs it says

Do you have any ideas why this might be?

No one has ever mentioned this problem before and I don't really have any good suggestions. It could be some invalid file name in the includes/boxes/ directory or maybe a corrupted database (just the sitemap_boxes table).

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Just finished installing and got the following error, which is for a file that's not even edited in this package,

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /home1/xxxxxxx/public_html/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 312

Anyone have any idea why I'm getting this?

I just tried uninstalling everything I put in while installing this contribution, and the sitre is still broken. I'm trying to help a friend with his website and all I accomplished is killing his site. any help on this would be greatly appreciated

I'm about to go insane, i just killed his business while trying to help

Edit, I can't even uninstall the sql stuff put in with the install script because when I try to access the uninstall script I get the same damn error. I've effectively killed his site and have no idea how to fix it

Edited by FunDMental

Well I got the site working again after uninstalling everything, but was still getting the same error,

I was able to make the site work by commenting out the line function add_current_page() in application top.

I have no idea why this error came to be, but the workaround seems to be working at least for now.

Well I got the site working again after uninstalling everything, but was still getting the same error,

I was able to make the site work by commenting out the line function add_current_page() in application top.

I have no idea why this error came to be, but the workaround seems to be working at least for now.

It's a known oscommerce problem unrelated to this contribution. In the future, you can save yourself a lot of trouble and time by using google to search the forums for whatever problem you are having. Odds are it has already been covered.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Thanks Jack,

I guess that bug decided it was a good time to show up while I was testing the sitemap script.

Case of really bad timing i guess. :P

Thanks Jack,

I guess that bug decided it was a good time to show up while I was testing the sitemap script.

Case of really bad timing i guess. :P

No, more likely the code in this contribution makes some call that triggers the bad code in oscommerce.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Jack this is an awesome add on. Thank you. I am getting an error in admin on the top of the sitemap seo page:

Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home7/soundwa2/public_html/store/addookie/includes/functions/sitemap.php on line 302

Also the only items showing on site map page are Category and Manufacturers. How do I display all the other items, like box info,etc.

Jack this is an awesome add on. Thank you. I am getting an error in admin on the top of the sitemap seo page:

Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home7/soundwa2/public_html/store/addookie/includes/functions/sitemap.php on line 302

Also the only items showing on site map page are Category and Manufacturers. How do I display all the other items, like box info,etc.

There's a coding mistake in that file. It has been fixed in the next version but not uploaded. To apply it, find this code (three places)

$end =  (substr(DIR_FS_CATALOG, 0, -1) !== '/') ? '/' : '';

and change it to

$end =  (substr(DIR_FS_CATALOG, -1) !== '/') ? '/' : '';

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

There's a coding mistake in that file. It has been fixed in the next version but not uploaded. To apply it, find this code (three places)

$end =  (substr(DIR_FS_CATALOG, 0, -1) !== '/') ? '/' : '';

and change it to

$end =  (substr(DIR_FS_CATALOG, -1) !== '/') ? '/' : '';

I changed those 3 codes and it is still doing the same thing.

Jack those items are showing on the sitemap.I am still getting that warning in top of admin sitemap seo. The warning is:

Jack those items are showing on the sitemap.I am still getting that warning in top of admin sitemap seo. The warning is:

If code is showing on the page then you've made a mistake in adding the code.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

• 2 weeks later...

Hello -

I'm new to oscommerce and PHP. I've installed the v1.7 of sitemap SEO on a local host. I've solved all of the problems I came up with but am totally lost on a link error. When I select the sitemap link from my index page I get:

Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

I've been through all pages of this forum and other pages that have the same error. I have ensured the Use Search Engine Safe URL's is set to false.

What else can I try? I saw one post on shutting off links but didn't understand that. Sorry to be new at this but I think I need a 3rd grade explanation.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hello -

I'm new to oscommerce and PHP. I've installed the v1.7 of sitemap SEO on a local host. I've solved all of the problems I came up with but am totally lost on a link error. When I select the sitemap link from my index page I get:

Error!

Unable to determine the page link!

I've been through all pages of this forum and other pages that have the same error. I have ensured the Use Search Engine Safe URL's is set to false.

What else can I try? I saw one post on shutting off links but didn't understand that. Sorry to be new at this but I think I need a 3rd grade explanation.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Did you initialize the tables in admin per the instructions? If so, it could be somcething in one of your files that is confusing the code. Try turning off (remove the title in the settings) the infoboxes, pages and whichever other section you may have to see if that works. If it does, then enable them one at a time.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Did you initialize the tables in admin per the instructions? If so, it could be somcething in one of your files that is confusing the code. Try turning off (remove the title in the settings) the infoboxes, pages and whichever other section you may have to see if that works. If it does, then enable them one at a time.

Hello Jack - thanks for the quick reply.

I went through all steps of installation and had no problems. I used the automated script to change the DB. I checked all of the code changes side by side and they look correct. I did initialize the DB per the two instructions in install. I have not made any configuration changes and have not turned on infoboxes, pages, etc. So I can't shut them off. I tried turning them on one by one and had table missing errors. I'm assuming this is from not having another contribution installed for them. I am going down a list of basic contributions to install that I found on one of the boards - I think you put it out but can't remember - and haven't gotten to infopages yet.

Any other ideas? Should I start over and install this first? Has anyone considered the order of installs - I could see this being a problem with file names already as there are different SEO or sitemap contributions.

Thanks again for you help.

Steve