• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sitemap SEO

Jack_mcs

Hi,

Installed this on my website and it shows up ok in admin but I get this error at the top of the page

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /mnt/w0907/d31/s11/b02cbc38/www/domains/datsports.com/dev/catalog/admin/includes/database_tables.php:72) in /mnt/w0907/d31/s11/b02cbc38/www/domains/datsports.com/dev/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Any one have any idea?

Love this add-on. Everything works great! I do have one question: Is there a way to indent the sub-categories on each category? I am not a real programmer, but know enough to be dangerous, so any help would be great.

Thank You!

They are already indented but if you want more, the code in includes/classes_category_tree.php will have to be edited. You can try changing these lines:

$spacer_string = '',
$spacer_multiplier = 1;

Jack

Edited by Jack_mcs

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Did you update the information box after installation per the instructions? If so, it might be something in the information box that is causing the code to fail. You can try going to Box Control->Additional Link Control and addng the pages.

Jack

I've checked all the info boxes have been updated etc, but it's still not displaying main pages from the site - I've placed the code to link to the sitemap in the header bar - this can be viewed at www.instrotech.com

All other aspects of the contribution are working as expected, is there likely to be a problem with the code somewhere?

They are already indented but if you want more, the code in includes/classes_category_tree.php will have to be edited. You can try changing these lines:
$spacer_string = '',
$spacer_multiplier = 1;

Jack

Thank you for the reply. I tried messing with these, but nothing seems to change. Even when I first installed it there was not indent of the sub-categories. Is there a setting/switch in the admin maybe that I have not seen? Any help would be great...

Thank you for the reply. I tried messing with these, but nothing seems to change. Even when I first installed it there was not indent of the sub-categories. Is there a setting/switch in the admin maybe that I have not seen? Any help would be great...

Jack - I found it! I had to change the file: "category_tree_no_product.php". Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

I've checked all the info boxes have been updated etc, but it's still not displaying main pages from the site - I've placed the code to link to the sitemap in the header bar - this can be viewed at www.instrotech.com

All other aspects of the contribution are working as expected, is there likely to be a problem with the code somewhere?

If the boxes are standard boxes, there should be a reason they won't show. I don't see the information box on your site. Do you know if it works? If not, you can just add the pages as a page entry.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Thanks for the great contribution and it was very easy to install.

I get this 2 message in admin/sitemap seo/:

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /home/d23038/public_html/admin/includes/functions/sitemap.php on line 101

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in /home/d23038/public_html/admin/includes/functions/sitemap.php on line 271

osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC2a

But the contribution work fine for me

You'll need to edit the sitemap.php file to match your template.

Jack

Hi Jack,

Great contrib - installed OK and only had one small problem with layout but have now fixed as you suggested above with the sitemap.php file.

I only now have one more problem - if you look here http://www.llamafairtrade.co.uk/catalog/sitemap.php - I only have the Catagories tree displayed. I originally thought it might be a layout problem but setting all module placements to the left doesnt seem to fix it either (knowing the left column was displaying OK). I am on RC2.2a and do not have any of the other contribs installed that need to be enabled (article manager, info pages and page manager). Have I missed something?

Cheers

jimjamuk

Did you go into admin->Sitemap SEO and initialize the database as mentioned in the installation instructions?

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi,

Yes followed the instructions - selected a box from the list and applied it - have just done it again just in case - but all I got was what you see now but all red bullets etc and misaligned etc - sorted out the css and sitemap.php file to match what I had and these were fixed. No amount of changing any of the settings though causes anything bar the catagories to display. Carnt think why this would happen - I did have Gary at ClubOSC give my site a bit of a makeover though so maybe something in the layout is causing this. BTW I downloaded the version1.3

Thanks anyway

james

www.llamafairtrade.co.uk

Jack,

Sorry I have tried that also when trying to change loads of settings to get something to display. OK what I have got is presentable and isnt broken and for now will do until I have time to investigate the issue - thanks for the contrib and help anyway

Luigi_77

I had to copy the page layout from my index.php file into my sitemap.php file to sort out the layout problems I had - just compare the sections and copy across what you need

A new version has been uploaded with these changes:

- Added option in Settings control to change the page heading and sub-heading text.

- Fixed coding mistake in sitemap_seo_box_control.php that prevented links from being recorded correctly for all languages.

- Fixed code in the box links code to account for links that have attributes. This would cause a "Page Link Not Found" error.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Halo, i'm using sitemap SEO. In my previous installation version 1.3 that error show up when i try to update my box control.

:blush: Error Failed to read file /home/bnetbtan/public_html//includes/boxes//Array

And then now i update to version 1.4, when i try again to update my box control, it show up that message again.

:blink: Error Failed to read file /home/bnetbtan/public_html//includes/boxes//Array

so, every time i want to edit my side map, i must edit manualy in the PhpMyAdmin to change my database.

Any idea about that will be very apreciated. thank

Rocdy

Beginner in php programming and still learning from this forums.

Special thanks for Oscommerce Community Forums that help me a lot. :-)