• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sitemap SEO

Jack_mcs

Hallo again

Thanks for the quik response jack

I now have a more serious issue (the other one doesnt mean a lot for me).

I installed the seo_sitemap contrib yesterday evening and everything was working fine.

After configuration of the module i was watcing the beautifull sitemap it created and it suddently all went to the right of the site. In admin the link in the configuration group was gone. I reinstalled the sql file and everything was working fine again exept that i had to start from scratch again with the configuration.

This morning it was the same story. It was all at the right, the infobox links and the admin/configuraton/sitemap_seo was gone.

I reinstaled again everything worked again.

Then i installed your latest allproducts module - and it now happens with both modules. both are working fine but after a while (hours) it crashes and i have to install the sql files again. With allproducts the link in admin/configuration/allproducts isn't gone when it happens but the is no content when you click on it.

I get no error while set up the modules in admin and it seems to work perfect.

I have STS- header tags seo - seo urls- informationpages unlimited-and chemos sitemapgoogle- installed and they are all working with STS

I Hope someone can help me out on this one :-)

Thanks in advance

It sounds like the database is becoming corrupted but this contribution doesn't alter the database, once setup. So it wouldn't be possible for it to corrupt the database, once it was working. You will need to isolate what's going on in the shop to try and find out when the problem occurs - maybe it happens after adding a new product, for example. If you set everything up and it is woking, stay out of the admin until the failure occurs, or doesn't occur. That will cut the problem area in half.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Ok i did

When i went to bed it was working perfectley, but this morning it was the same problem again.

So it seems to just happen about every 2. hour or so.

When i look in my database i can see sitemap_seo in the configuration_group simply is gone.

The other module allproducts shows the link in the heading and the links in the shop like this:

ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_HEADING_TITLE

Alle varer

ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_SUB_HEADING_TEXT

ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR A ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR B ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR C ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR D ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR E ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR F ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR G ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR H ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR I ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR J ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR K ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR L ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR M ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR N ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR O ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR P ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR Q ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR R ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR S ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR T ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR U ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR V ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR W ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR X ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR Y ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR Z ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR FULL

Thanks for your quik response again.

This is the support thread for Sitemap SEO and your problem isn't related to it. You will need to post your question in the general support forum.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Hello Jack. I must be missing something here. Is this contrib supposed to generate a sitemap.php file? I have it installed and everything in the admin side works just as explained, however, if I click the sitemap link on my site I just get a 404 error (The requested URL /sitemap.php does not exist.). I fairly new to this so hopefully not too dumb of a question...

Hello there. I'm having a few problems with this contribution. I have it installed correctly i believe and formatted to look the way I want it.

Here is where the problems start.

1) in box control I am only able to select information.php

2) in page control if I select an exclude box and click update it unchecks it again after refreshing though it does seem to have an effect on the sitemap.

3) even if I exclude everything all the links still show. if i uncheck them all I get some doubles.

4) many of the links are wrong for the product categories. is there a way to change the link?

One more point which may seem harsh but really I'm just uninformed.

What is the point of this contribution? why have all the back end code and trouble? Can't I just make a simple page with a bulleted list linking to all the pages? Or is there something else going on behind the scenes that makes this more pleasing to search engines?

I get the feeling that for a site that is not enormous it may just be easier to make my own page?

Hope i am in the forum for the right contrib (there is a seo sitemap and a sitemap seo)

I was getting

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference............... **********\includes\functions\sitemap.php on line 25

Warning: Call-time pas................ ******\includes\functions\sitemap.php on line 128

and i commented out those lines and the message dissapeared

25   if (GetFilesArray($path, &$lines))
128 if (GetFilesArray($path, &$lines))

Come to think of it i am also not getting the headings (in purple) pages of interst by categories etc

edit ok saw the solution delete the & before $lines

now i will check why i cannot see the headings

Edited by diy

When clicking on "sitemap" in the Information Box I get following error message,

1146 - Table 'wihirt_koolkatjazz.TABLE_SITEMAP_SEO_SETTINGS' doesn't exist

select * from TABLE_SITEMAP_SEO_SETTINGS where language_id = '1' LIMIT 1

[TEP STOP]

Please advise

Thxs

Hallo, i just install the sitemap SEO v 1.2 and when i click the update on the Boxes Group Control was a message :

Error Failed to read file /home/bnetbtan/public_html//includes/boxes//Array

Any idea to solve the problem.

And i have a weird sitemap, when my website are in the default language, is have a list like this :

* Atasan

o Lengan Panjang

o Lengan Pendek

o Lengan 3/4

* Jaket

* T-Shirt

* Singlet

* BnetB

* Multyply

* Advanced Search

* Conditions

* Contact Us

* Index

* Popup Add Image

* Privacy

* Products New

* Product Info

* Product Reviews

* Product Reviews Info

* Product Reviews Write

* Reviews

* Shipping

* Shopping Cart

* Sitemap

* Specials

* Tell A Friend

and when i change the language, the sitemap list is:

* Fashion Tops

o Long Sleeve

o Short Sleeve

o 3/4 Sleeve

* Jacket

* T-Shirt

* Singlet

* BnetB

* Multyply

i can't find the way to solve this poblem??

anyone can help me a bit. Thanks.

Rocdy

Beginner in php programming and still learning from this forums.

Special thanks for Oscommerce Community Forums that help me a lot. :-)

The last version is 1.3. You may want to try that first.

Jack

ok. now i just update the Sitemap SEO v1.2 to v1.3 and it's the same when i update the boxes group control the warning appear.

Failed to read file /home/bnetbtan/public_html//includes/boxes//Array

are there was some file should i upload? because when i check in the boxes there no Array file.

What should i do then? i need some advice please....

Edited by rocdy

Rocdy

ok. now i just update the Sitemap SEO v1.2 to v1.3 and it's the same when i update the boxes group control the warning appear.

are there was some file should i upload? because when i check in the boxes there no Array file.

oh, i forgot to asking, where i can get the Articles Manager, Infopages and Page Manager contribution?

Rocdy

To be honest, I don't know. Array isn't a file, it is php object and it shouldn't be displaying like that. Even if the code had some coding error dealing with the array, it wouldn't fail in the path like that, at least, I don't think so. My guess is that you have some other contribution that is interferring with it, maybe something like Admin Access. It's not something I can solve here though, unfortunately.

Jack

Support Links:

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

oh, i forgot to asking, where i can get the Articles Manager, Infopages and Page Manager contribution?

In the contributions section.

Jack

Support Links:

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

To be honest, I don't know. Array isn't a file, it is php object and it shouldn't be displaying like that. Even if the code had some coding error dealing with the array, it wouldn't fail in the path like that, at least, I don't think so. My guess is that you have some other contribution that is interferring with it, maybe something like Admin Access. It's not something I can solve here though, unfortunately.

Jack

i'm not using admin access, i just using additonal images, who's online enchancement, IP trap, reset best viewed products and sitemap SEO.

if that's the case, i think i can use sitemap for my default language only.

Thank You very much for the advice, anyway this is a great contribution for my website. i really appreciate it.

Edited by rocdy

Rocdy

Jack

Can i asking something Jack, i can't show and update my second language sitemap,

but when i update using phpMyAdmin manualy in database, the sitemap now can show at my second language and it's fine.

Are that manualy update and change in the database have a effect to the sitemap SEO?

one again, thank you.

Rocdy

I just tried it here with a different language and it works as expected. You have to enter in the section titles for the other languages in Settings Control for those to show up, but otherwise there shouldn't be a problem.

Jack

Support Links:

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi there,

I've installed this contribution, with everything displaying as expected - with the exception of the general brochure pages, ie - shipping, privacy etc.

I've ensured all the boxes are unchecked so as not to exclude them, but do not see them displayed on the sitemap page

any thoughts?

Did you update the information box after installation per the instructions? If so, it might be something in the information box that is causing the code to fail. You can try going to Box Control->Additional Link Control and addng the pages.

Jack

Support Links:

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons