• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

auctionTastic

FWR Media

@@JozeJudnic

The original contribution used the tax settings from admin, if you have converted the contribution for use with v2.3.x, then you must have changed something to prevent the order total from reflecting the taxed price / untaxed price as selected from the admin area.

Chris

Thanks for the reply Chris

The calculation of tax rates is works ok.

Price to be displayed in the email the customer the price without tax. The price should be a tax.

Your winning bid was :[-ph-BID_PRICE-ph-] shows the price excluding tax in the email.

Thanks

Joze

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Everyone,

My online store is a heavy modified osc 2.3.1 upgraded 2.3.3.1 and I would like to add an auction module to my store.

No luck that there are no one putting any auction addon for osc 2.3x.

So I try to covert AuctionTastic_1.0_RC_R125 from http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6431 for my store.

My store was host in my office under VMware -> Xampp.

Because of that, I can run a live store on one vmware and modify a test store on another vmware.

Good news is that most of the function is working under osc 2.3.3.1, I can create a new auction product from admin page, customer can see a auction list and pick any interest product to bid, place bid OK, updated end time winner OK, email confirmed outbid or winner bid OK,

winner bid add to cart OK, but the product attribute of this winner auction product is not correct.

base on original concept, winner bid add to cart should change the "remove" selection to "WON", so that winner can't not remove won item, and change "amount" to "AUCTION ITEM" and change "UNIT PRICE" to "auctions win price".

But none of that happen.

Since shopping_cart.php is quite different from osc 2.2 and 2.3, and may be my conversion from osc 2.2 to 2.3 is not good enough so that it won't work.

So I directly place the author attached shopping_cart.php into my osc 2.3 site and remove any require file such as header.php, left/right_column.php and footer.php.

shopping_cart.php from osc 2.2 running on osc 2.3 running without error, But the won auction product attribute add to cart still not correct.

I believed that the if condition under shopping_cart.php can't get through;

if( isset($cart->contents[ $products[$i]['id']]['auction_id']) && $cart->contents[ $products[$i]['id']]['auction_id'] > '0' )

Below is original modify info

shopping_cart.php

11- Find ...

require("includes/application_top.php");

Replace with ...

// BOF AUCTIONS

$oscAuctions->getAuctionsDetails();

// EOF AUCTIONS

12- Find ... Used to hidden the REMOVE button when Auction is on

$cur_row = sizeof($info_box_contents) - 1;

$info_box_contents[$cur_row][] = array('align' => 'center',

'params' => 'class="productListing-data" valign="top"',

'text' => tep_draw_checkbox_field('cart_delete[]', $products[$i]['id']));

Replace with ...

$cur_row = sizeof($info_box_contents) - 1;

// BOF AUCTIONS

if( isset($cart->contents[ $products[$i]['id']]['auction_id']) && $cart->contents[ $products[$i]['id']]['auction_id'] > '0' ){

'text' => TEXT_AUCTION_CART_WON);

} else {

'text' => tep_draw_checkbox_field('cart_delete[]', $products[$i]['id']));

}

// EOF AUCTIONS

13- Find ... Used to hidden the quanity field and place auction price to the price field when Auction is on

'text' => tep_draw_input_field('cart_quantity[]', $products[$i]['quantity'], 'size="4"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id[]', $products[$i]['id']));

$info_box_contents[$cur_row][] = array('align' => 'right',

'text' => '<b>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) . '</b>');

}

Replace with ...

// BOF AUCTIONS

if( isset($cart->contents[ $products[$i]['id']]['auction_id']) && $cart->contents[ $products[$i]['id']]['auction_id'] > '0' ){

'text' => TEXT_AUCTION_CART_WON2);

} else {

'text' => tep_draw_input_field('cart_quantity[]', $products[$i]['quantity'], 'size="4"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id[]', $products[$i]['id']));

}

if( $products[$i]['auctions_price'] != 'false' ){

$display_price = '<b>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['auctions_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), '1') . '</b>';

} else {

$display_price = '<b>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) . '</b>';

}

// EOF AUCTIONS

$info_box_contents[$cur_row][] = array('align' => 'right',

// BOF AUCTIONS

'text' => $display_price);

// EOF AUCTIONS

}

And below is my version for osc 2.3

Find ...

Replace with ...

// BOF AUCTIONS

$oscAuctions->getAuctionsDetails();

// EOF AUCTIONS

Find.. Used to hidden the REMOVE button when Auction is on

//Start osc2.3.2 to 2.3.3

$products_name .= '<br /><br />' . tep_draw_input_field('cart_quantity[]', $products[$i]['quantity'], 'size="4"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id[]', $products[$i]['id']) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_UPDATE, 'refresh') . ' ' . TEXT_OR . '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, 'products_id=' . $products[$i]['id'] . '&action=remove_product') . '">' . TEXT_REMOVE . '</a>';

//End osc2.3.2 to 2.3.3

Replace to…

//BOF AuctionTastic

//Start osc2.3.2 to 2.3.3

$products_name .= '<br /><br />' . TEXT_AUCTION_CART_WON . '"></a>';

} else {

$products_name .= '<br /><br />' . tep_draw_input_field('cart_quantity[]', $products[$i]['quantity'], 'size="4"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id[]', $products[$i]['id']) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_UPDATE, 'refresh') . ' ' . TEXT_OR . '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, 'products_id=' . $products[$i]['id'] . '&action=remove_product') . '">' . TEXT_REMOVE . '</a>';

}

// EOF AUCTIONS

//End osc2.3.2 to 2.3.3

//EOF AuctionTastic

Find…Used to hidden the Input field and hidden the price when Auction is on

echo ' <td valign="top">' . $products_name . '</td>' .

' <td align="right" valign="top"><strong>' . $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) . '</strong></td>' .

' </tr>';

$current_id=$products[$i]['id'];

Replace to…

//BOF AuctionTastic

echo ' <td valign="top">' . $products_name . '</td>' .

' <td align="right" valign="top"><strong>' ;

if($products[$i]['auctions_price'] != 'false' ){

echo $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['auctions_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), '1') . '</strong></td>' .

' </tr>';

} else {

echo $currencies->display_price($products[$i]['final_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id']), $products[$i]['quantity']) . '</strong></td>' .

' </tr>';

}

//EOF AuctionTastic

None of both work on my store.

Please any advised...

veego

Edited by veego

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I am hoping someone can help me as I have been working on this all day and still dont seem to be able to fix the problem after installing all the necessary files when I click on my main website page I am getting these error messages

Warning: require_once(includes/modules//usr/lib/php/usr/local/lib/php/auctions/classes/FILENAME_OscAuctions) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/a7876974/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 290

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/modules//usr/lib/php/usr/local/lib/php/auctions/classes/FILENAME_OscAuctions' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/a7876974/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 290

Im afraid I am not very technically minded when it comes to this so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks