• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

security certificate notice on my osc login page

yazawa

I've been adding an OSC store to my existing website and have run into a problem with a security certificate notice on my customer account creation page. It gives me the "There is a problem with this website's security certificate. The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address. Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server." error when I try to load it. I've created the OSC in a sub directory "/store/" of my site in order to keep needed elements of the existing site operational. I know it's not my hosting site, because I have another OSC store hosted by the same company, and it doesn't give me this problem. Anybody have any ideas as to why I get this error? Thanks.

URL?

:unsure:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

I can't get any SSL to work on your existing site (outside the store) either,

I can only surmise SSL isn't installed correctly or not installed at all.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

When I try the site in Firefox I get:

Secure Connection Failed

www.stasisaz.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for *.nshosts.com

If you're using shared SSL you need to contact your host and ask what your SSL URL should be.

It's not what you're using...

:huh:

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Archived