• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Super

newtech

Super Download Contrib

I cannot find anyway to make it so that the download is available immediately after a customer submits their order. Credit cards are processed using authorize.net.

Here is the latest things I have tried:

Latest test

I set the download status to '0' and authorize.net status to 'processing'.

The checkout_success.php page comes up and shows "Download your products now" and shows the name of he download file, but there is no link and the following phrase is listed:

Expiry date:

Friday 03 December, 1999

So, obviously the download is not available because of the Expiry date. How is it coming up with this date? Where can I change this date?

Even if I was to get the Expiry date issue to work, the problem would be if my customer is wanting to continue allowing checks as payment. A person who makes payment by check would be able to download the product immediately and not mail check. But maybe I can convince them to not take checks for any of their products. There is no way to stop check payments just on downloads is there?

Another test:

I have download status at '10' and authorize.net status to 'processing'. This of course does not allow checkout_success.php. But it also does not make it that when the customer logs into their account to be able to download the file immediately. I still have to change status of invoice to 'download now available' or 'update'.

I have made download status at '12' just like update is '12'. This does not allow immediate download.

How can I get an immediate download with authorize.net payment. Has anybody got this contrib to work with authorize.net?

Edited by newtech