• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Configure.php Issue? Can't Access Admin

oscarfellini

:blush:

This is the Error I get when trying to connect:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'dcdc6815'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/dcdc6815/public_html/shopdcd/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 19

Unable to connect to database server!

I installed the "Define Mainpage" contribution, didn't like it, un-installed and replaced backed up files. The table headings appeared wrong and so I repeated the process, thinking I may have missed something. Still the table heading issue.

Thinking I may have placed the wrong configuration.php file in the "boxes" directory I installed a clean version from the OsCommerce installation folder: nothing - no change. Doubting myself, I replaced the "configuration.php" file in the "admin/includes" directory, and the root "catalogue" directory. Now I can't get in.

HELP! Please! I made a back up of the database before installing the contribution. Can I go back to where I was with access to the admin? I can still access via FTP.

Any help would be appreciated!

I replaced the "configuration.php" file in the "admin/includes" directory, and the root "catalogue" directory. Now I can't get in.

That is suppose to be configure.php. Make sure your db server, db username, db password and db name are correct.

Archived