• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Download File Helper (for downloads) - support

Maynard

I got a warning message. It said

"You don't have permission to access /admin/includes/downloadfile_checkAjax.php on this server."

Permissions are set to 644 on both files added to admin.

OK - have a look to see if you've got a .htaccess file in the /admin/includes directory. I've got one in catalog/includes, but not in catalog/admin/includes

Actually - that's irrelevant, we don't want to go changing your .htaccess files.

Just move the downloadfile_checkAjax.php file to the /admin directory, and change line 31 of the javascript file again:

var filename = 'downloadfile_checkAjax.php';

favicon.gif I'm Maynard, and I'm happily running, maintaining, tweaking osC on Maynard's Groovy Bible Tunes (google it!)

In fact, I'm baffled - why have restricted access to the catalog/admin/includes folder? The Javascript files are in a folder off that folder, and they work - or maybe they aren't working on your system either?

Find the .htaccess file, see whats in it, and see if its got a section like this:

<Files *.php>
Order Deny,Allow
Deny from all
</Files>

Another question: Have you got the admin folder password protected on the server, or have you installed some clever php based password system? If you've got the latter, then that would explain the lack of access. A php-based system might need the includes folder to have access denied. Perhaps even the javascript file is being denied access?

favicon.gif I'm Maynard, and I'm happily running, maintaining, tweaking osC on Maynard's Groovy Bible Tunes (google it!)

OK - have a look to see if you've got a .htaccess file in the /admin/includes directory. I've got one in catalog/includes, but not in catalog/admin/includes

Actually - that's irrelevant, we don't want to go changing your .htaccess files.

Just move the downloadfile_checkAjax.php file to the /admin directory, and change line 31 of the javascript file again:

var filename = 'downloadfile_checkAjax.php';

You'll also have to change line 20 in downloadfile_checkAjax.php, from

include_once("configure.php");

to

include_once("includes/configure.php");

Maynard you are a star. Finally got it to work.

I moved the file downloadfile_checkAjax.php to the admin folder, and made the alterations that you suggested.

It now selects the file for download, checks for it and goes green. If i put in a name that isnt there i now get a red warning and a popup message.

Many thanks for your patience and all your help. I suppoase now all you have to do is to figure out why this was happening.

Again many thanks

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Hey Maynard a good start to this contrib. Seems like you still have some things to work out though. My attempt at a fresh install did not work and I do these contrib installs quite often so I followed the instructions right. Pretty much just a repeat of what everyone else has been saying though. Looks good though and I can not wait till you get another release of it put up in the contrib section. Seems like you have collected the needed information to work out a better package. I'll give the install another go when you do.

This will be very useful for me. Thanks Maynard. Again look forward to another upload.

Maynard you are a star. Finally got it to work.

I moved the file downloadfile_checkAjax.php to the admin folder, and made the alterations that you suggested.

It now selects the file for download, checks for it and goes green. If i put in a name that isnt there i now get a red warning and a popup message.

Many thanks for your patience and all your help. I suppoase now all you have to do is to figure out why this was happening.

Again many thanks

I suspect its .htaccess

Part of the problem with publishing this contrib is that my own OsCommerce installation is so heavily hacked it's hard sometimes (despite my copious comments) to work out what's original and what's added.

Version 1.6 is out!

Updated to work with 2.2rc2a

I've followed my own instructions on a fresh install of OsCommerce and... it works perfectly.

That probably means it won't for you - so post away, help is available...

Link for contrib is in the first post of this thread.

Version 1.6 is out!

Updated to work with 2.2rc2a

I've followed my own instructions on a fresh install of OsCommerce and... it works perfectly.

That probably means it won't for you - so post away, help is available...

Link for contrib is in the first post of this thread.

Ehh thats the way it goes. Just be glad you have the conent to joke about it. Like your style and your mod package instruction are nice and clear. Makes for a good contrib. I'll give this another whirl in a couple hours from now.. Let you know how it goes and thanks.

About to give this another go right now Maynard. I am still seeing to back up and edit the file below.

catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/modules/products_attributes.php

But my product_attributes.php is not there is located at

catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/products_attributes.php

I am assuming your version has it placed differently. Should I update anything in the installation to reflect that file path?

My mistake Maynard I see you updated the file path for editing but left the backup file path the same. I see now. No worries. Might want to update it though to avoid questions. Also I seen that you included the products_attributes.php file in the download now. You might want to make a note in the text not to use it unless you have a stock OsC installation. It should be self explanatory to most but you know some will destroy their attributes page and not know why.

My mistake Maynard I see you updated the file path for editing but left the backup file path the same. I see now. No worries. Might want to update it though to avoid questions. Also I seen that you included the products_attributes.php file in the download now. You might want to make a note in the text not to use it unless you have a stock OsC installation. It should be self explanatory to most but you know some will destroy their attributes page and not know why.

Ok Maynard I clearly need to wake up and pay attention. You already have the notation about the product_attributes.php file thats included. My mistake.. I'll just keep quiet until I wake up a bit more and get this installed.

Ok Maynard I installed it and no red flags have popped up anywhere. However I have a problem.. Now I know since I use a template that nobody can guarantee anything and would rather just tell me good luck but I am missing something. In Admin/Configuration/Download section of the admin panel there is no option to set downloads to "true". So nothing is showing up for me on the products attribute page other that the default stuff. I saw in product_attributes.php where

if (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') is referenced numerous times but I could never find anywhere that I could hard code to set it to true. Possibly the option for me is commented out? I can not find where it would be. That address says configuration.php but there is nothing in there. Just any ideas you could point me to so that I could enable downloads would be helpful. Its just not in my admin panel.

In Admin/Configuration/Download section of the admin panel there is no option to set downloads to "true".
Eeek!

Now I know since I use a template that nobody can guarantee anything and would rather just tell me good luck
Good Luck!

No - but seriously... You have somehow messed up your admin pages. However, you can hard-code the value by writing your own catalog/includes/local/configure.php and catalog/admin/includes/local/configure.php files

Read the README in the catalog/includes/local/ directory, check whether you've already got local configure.php files, and then add

define('DOWNLOAD_ENABLED', true);

to the existing / a new file

NB: There are three other values on the Admin Downloads page - download by redirect, expiry days, maximum number of downloads - have you got any of these showing? If they're missing, that'll cause problems too.

NB2: on a normal Osc install what shows on those admin pages is controlled by a database table - you might have a missing database entry? Have a look at your database configuration table... I can provide a bit of MySQL to insert the key - at your own risk...

Edited by Maynard

Eeek!

Good Luck!

No - but seriously... You have somehow messed up your admin pages. However, you can hard-code the value by writing your own catalog/includes/local/configure.php and catalog/admin/includes/local/configure.php files

Read the README in the catalog/includes/local/ directory, check whether you've already got local configure.php files, and then add

define('DOWNLOAD_ENABLED', true);

to the existing / a new file

NB: There are three other values on the Admin Downloads page - download by redirect, expiry days, maximum number of downloads - have you got any of these showing? If they're missing, that'll cause problems too.

NB2: on a normal Osc install what shows on those admin pages is controlled by a database table - you might have a missing database entry? Have a look at your database configuration table... I can provide a bit of MySQL to insert the key - at your own risk...

Maynard I wish I was smart as you when it comes to this stuff. That worked great and your mods working great too. Also my 3 other values are there and in tact. My email configuration is the same way. Send Emails="true" is not there. Soon as I figure out WHICH_NAME_TO_USE I could use the same fix it. Ill show you whats in my configuration table. Hope this is what you are looking for.

-- Table structure for table `configuration`
-- 

CREATE TABLE `configuration` (
 `configuration_id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
 `configuration_title` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
 `configuration_key` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
 `configuration_value` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
 `configuration_description` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
 `configuration_group_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
 `sort_order` int(5) default NULL,
 `last_modified` datetime default NULL,
 `date_added` datetime NOT NULL,
 `use_function` varchar(255) default NULL,
 `set_function` varchar(255) default NULL,
 PRIMARY KEY  (`configuration_id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=169 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=169;

-- 
-- Dumping data for table `configuration`
-- 

INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (1, 'Search Results', 'MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS', '6', 'Amount of products to list', 3, 2, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (2, 'Special Products', 'MAX_DISPLAY_SPECIAL_PRODUCTS', '6', 'Maximum number of products on special to display', 3, 4, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (3, 'New Products Module', 'MAX_DISPLAY_NEW_PRODUCTS', '6', 'Maximum number of new products to display in a category', 3, 5, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (4, 'New Products Listing', 'MAX_DISPLAY_PRODUCTS_NEW', '6', 'Maximum number of new products to display in new products page', 3, 14, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (5, 'Best Sellers', 'MAX_DISPLAY_BESTSELLERS', '10', 'Maximum number of best sellers to display', 3, 15, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (6, 'Categories To List Per Row', 'MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW', '3', 'How many categories to list per row', 3, 13, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (7, 'Small Image Width', 'SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH', '95', 'The pixel width of small images', 4, 1, '2008-12-17 12:10:05', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (8, 'Small Image Height', 'SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT', '95', 'The pixel height of small images', 4, 2, '2008-12-17 12:10:12', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (9, 'Heading Image Width', 'HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH', '95', 'The pixel width of heading images', 4, 3, '2008-12-17 12:22:48', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (10, 'Heading Image Height', 'HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT', '95', 'The pixel height of heading images', 4, 4, '2008-12-17 12:22:54', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (11, 'Subcategory Image Width', 'SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH', '95', 'The pixel width of subcategory images', 4, 5, '2008-12-17 12:23:00', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (12, 'Subcategory Image Height', 'SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT', '95', 'The pixel height of subcategory images', 4, 6, '2008-12-17 12:23:07', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (13, 'Show Category Counts', 'SHOW_COUNTS', 'true', 'Count recursively how many products are in each category', 1, 19, '2008-10-21 12:16:28', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (14, 'Manufacturers List', 'MAX_DISPLAY_MANUFACTURERS_IN_A_LIST', '5', 'Used in manufacturers box; when the number of manufacturers exceeds this number, a drop-down list will be displayed instead of the default list', 3, 7, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (15, 'Store Name', 'STORE_NAME', 'TLC Addons', 'The name of my store', 1, 1, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (16, 'Store Owner', 'STORE_OWNER', 'TLC Addons', 'The name of my store owner', 1, 2, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (17, 'E-Mail Address', 'STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS', '[email protected]', 'The e-mail address of my store owner', 1, 3, '2009-02-09 08:53:57', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (18, 'E-Mail From', 'EMAIL_FROM', '[email protected]', 'The e-mail address used in (sent) e-mails', 1, 4, '2009-02-10 10:29:25', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (19, 'Country', 'STORE_COUNTRY', '223', 'The country my store is located in <br><br><b>Note: Please remember to update the store zone.</b>', 1, 6, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', 'tep_get_country_name', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_country_list(');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (20, 'Zone', 'STORE_ZONE', '63', 'The zone my store is located in', 1, 7, '2008-10-21 12:09:15', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', 'tep_cfg_get_zone_name', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_list(');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (21, 'Expected Sort Order', 'EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT', 'desc', 'This is the sort order used in the expected products box.', 1, 8, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''asc'', ''desc''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (22, 'Expected Sort Field', 'EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_FIELD', 'date_expected', 'The column to sort by in the expected products box.', 1, 9, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''products_name'', ''date_expected''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (23, 'Switch To Default Language Currency', 'USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY', 'false', 'Automatically switch to the language''s currency when it is changed', 1, 10, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (24, 'Send Extra Order Emails To', 'SEND_EXTRA_ORDER_EMAILS_TO', '[email protected]', 'Send extra order emails to the following email addresses, in this format: Name 1 <email@address1>, Name 2 <email@address2>', 1, 11, '2009-02-10 13:09:36', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (25, 'Use Search-Engine Safe URLs (still in development)', 'SEARCH_ENGINE_FRIENDLY_URLS', 'false', 'Use search-engine safe urls for all site links', 1, 12, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (26, 'Display Cart After Adding Product', 'DISPLAY_CART', 'true', 'Display the shopping cart after adding a product (or return back to their origin)', 1, 14, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (27, 'Allow Guest To Tell A Friend', 'ALLOW_GUEST_TO_TELL_A_FRIEND', 'false', 'Allow guests to tell a friend about a product', 1, 15, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (28, 'Default Search Operator', 'ADVANCED_SEARCH_DEFAULT_OPERATOR', 'and', 'Default search operators', 1, 17, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''and'', ''or''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (29, 'Store Address and Phone', 'STORE_NAME_ADDRESS', 'TLC Addons\r\nP.O. Box 331\r\nCharlton Heights WV, 25040\r\nUnited States', 'This is the Store Name, Address and Phone used on printable documents and displayed online', 1, 18, '2008-10-21 12:16:13', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_textarea(');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (30, 'Tax Decimal Places', 'TAX_DECIMAL_PLACES', '0', 'Pad the tax value this amount of decimal places', 1, 20, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (31, 'Display Prices with Tax', 'DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX', 'false', 'Display prices with tax included (true) or add the tax at the end (false)', 1, 21, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (32, 'First Name', 'ENTRY_FIRST_NAME_MIN_LENGTH', '2', 'Minimum length of first name', 2, 1, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (33, 'Last Name', 'ENTRY_LAST_NAME_MIN_LENGTH', '2', 'Minimum length of last name', 2, 2, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (34, 'Date of Birth', 'ENTRY_DOB_MIN_LENGTH', '10', 'Minimum length of date of birth', 2, 3, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (35, 'E-Mail Address', 'ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_MIN_LENGTH', '6', 'Minimum length of e-mail address', 2, 4, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (36, 'Street Address', 'ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS_MIN_LENGTH', '5', 'Minimum length of street address', 2, 5, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (37, 'Company', 'ENTRY_COMPANY_MIN_LENGTH', '2', 'Minimum length of company name', 2, 6, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (38, 'Post Code', 'ENTRY_POSTCODE_MIN_LENGTH', '4', 'Minimum length of post code', 2, 7, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (39, 'City', 'ENTRY_CITY_MIN_LENGTH', '3', 'Minimum length of city', 2, 8, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (40, 'State', 'ENTRY_STATE_MIN_LENGTH', '2', 'Minimum length of state', 2, 9, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (41, 'Telephone Number', 'ENTRY_TELEPHONE_MIN_LENGTH', '3', 'Minimum length of telephone number', 2, 10, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (42, 'Password', 'ENTRY_PASSWORD_MIN_LENGTH', '5', 'Minimum length of password', 2, 11, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (43, 'Credit Card Owner Name', 'CC_OWNER_MIN_LENGTH', '3', 'Minimum length of credit card owner name', 2, 12, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (44, 'Credit Card Number', 'CC_NUMBER_MIN_LENGTH', '10', 'Minimum length of credit card number', 2, 13, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (45, 'Review Text', 'REVIEW_TEXT_MIN_LENGTH', '50', 'Minimum length of review text', 2, 14, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (46, 'Best Sellers', 'MIN_DISPLAY_BESTSELLERS', '1', 'Minimum number of best sellers to display', 2, 15, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (47, 'Also Purchased', 'MIN_DISPLAY_ALSO_PURCHASED', '1', 'Minimum number of products to display in the ''This Customer Also Purchased'' box', 2, 16, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (48, 'Address Book Entries', 'MAX_ADDRESS_BOOK_ENTRIES', '5', 'Maximum address book entries a customer is allowed to have', 3, 1, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (49, 'Page Links', 'MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS', '5', 'Number of ''number'' links use for page-sets', 3, 3, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (50, 'Products Expected', 'MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS', '10', 'Maximum number of products expected to display', 3, 6, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (51, 'Manufacturers Select Size', 'MAX_MANUFACTURERS_LIST', '1', 'Used in manufacturers box; when this value is ''1'' the classic drop-down list will be used for the manufacturers box. Otherwise, a list-box with the specified number of rows will be displayed.', 3, 7, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (52, 'Length of Manufacturers Name', 'MAX_DISPLAY_MANUFACTURER_NAME_LEN', '15', 'Used in manufacturers box; maximum length of manufacturers name to display', 3, 8, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (53, 'New Reviews', 'MAX_DISPLAY_NEW_REVIEWS', '6', 'Maximum number of new reviews to display', 3, 9, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (54, 'Selection of Random Reviews', 'MAX_RANDOM_SELECT_REVIEWS', '10', 'How many records to select from to choose one random product review', 3, 10, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (55, 'Selection of Random New Products', 'MAX_RANDOM_SELECT_NEW', '10', 'How many records to select from to choose one random new product to display', 3, 11, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (56, 'Selection of Products on Special', 'MAX_RANDOM_SELECT_SPECIALS', '10', 'How many records to select from to choose one random product special to display', 3, 12, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (57, 'Also Purchased', 'MAX_DISPLAY_ALSO_PURCHASED', '6', 'Maximum number of products to display in the ''This Customer Also Purchased'' box', 3, 16, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (58, 'Customer Order History Box', 'MAX_DISPLAY_PRODUCTS_IN_ORDER_HISTORY_BOX', '6', 'Maximum number of products to display in the customer order history box', 3, 17, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (59, 'Order History', 'MAX_DISPLAY_ORDER_HISTORY', '10', 'Maximum number of orders to display in the order history page', 3, 18, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (60, 'Product Quantities In Shopping Cart', 'MAX_QTY_IN_CART', '99', 'Maximum number of product quantities that can be added to the shopping cart (0 for no limit)', 3, 19, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (61, 'Calculate Image Size', 'CONFIG_CALCULATE_IMAGE_SIZE', 'true', 'Calculate the size of images?', 4, 7, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (62, 'Image Required', 'IMAGE_REQUIRED', 'false', 'Enable to display broken images. Good for development.', 4, 8, '2008-12-17 14:28:00', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (63, 'Gender', 'ACCOUNT_GENDER', 'true', 'Display gender in the customers account', 5, 1, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (64, 'Date of Birth', 'ACCOUNT_DOB', 'true', 'Display date of birth in the customers account', 5, 2, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (65, 'Company', 'ACCOUNT_COMPANY', 'true', 'Display company in the customers account', 5, 3, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (66, 'Suburb', 'ACCOUNT_SUBURB', 'true', 'Display suburb in the customers account', 5, 4, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (67, 'State', 'ACCOUNT_STATE', 'true', 'Display state in the customers account', 5, 5, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (68, 'Installed Modules', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_INSTALLED', 'paypal_standard.php', 'List of payment module filenames separated by a semi-colon. This is automatically updated. No need to edit. (Example: cc.php;cod.php;paypal.php)', 6, 0, '2008-12-17 14:14:29', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (69, 'Installed Modules', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED', 'ot_subtotal.php;ot_tax.php;ot_shipping.php;ot_total.php', 'List of order_total module filenames separated by a semi-colon. This is automatically updated. No need to edit. (Example: ot_subtotal.php;ot_tax.php;ot_shipping.php;ot_total.php)', 6, 0, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (70, 'Installed Modules', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INSTALLED', '', 'List of shipping module filenames separated by a semi-colon. This is automatically updated. No need to edit. (Example: ups.php;flat.php;item.php)', 6, 0, '2008-12-17 14:04:50', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (161, 'Your Private Key', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_PRIVATE_KEY', '', 'The location of your Private Key to use for signing the data. (*.pem)', 6, 4, NULL, '2008-12-17 14:14:27', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (160, 'Enable Encrypted Web Payments', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_STATUS', 'False', 'Do you want to enable Encrypted Web Payments?', 6, 3, NULL, '2008-12-17 14:14:27', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''True'', ''False''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (159, 'Debug E-Mail Address', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_DEBUG_EMAIL', '', 'All parameters of an Invalid IPN notification will be sent to this email address if one is entered.', 6, 4, NULL, '2008-12-17 14:14:27', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (150, 'Enable PayPal Website Payments Standard', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_STATUS', 'True', 'Do you want to accept PayPal Website Payments Standard payments?', 6, 3, NULL, '2008-12-17 14:14:27', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''True'', ''False''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (151, 'E-Mail Address', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_ID', '[email protected]', 'The PayPal seller e-mail address to accept payments for', 6, 4, NULL, '2008-12-17 14:14:27', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (152, 'Sort order of display.', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_SORT_ORDER', '0', 'Sort order of display. Lowest is displayed first.', 6, 0, NULL, '2008-12-17 14:14:27', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (153, 'Payment Zone', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_ZONE', '0', 'If a zone is selected, only enable this payment method for that zone.', 6, 2, NULL, '2008-12-17 14:14:27', 'tep_get_zone_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (154, 'Set Preparing Order Status', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_PREPARE_ORDER_STATUS_ID', '1', 'Set the status of prepared orders made with this payment module to this value', 6, 0, NULL, '2008-12-17 14:14:27', 'tep_get_order_status_name', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (155, 'Set PayPal Acknowledged Order Status', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_ORDER_STATUS_ID', '3', 'Set the status of orders made with this payment module to this value', 6, 0, NULL, '2008-12-17 14:14:27', 'tep_get_order_status_name', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (156, 'Gateway Server', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_GATEWAY_SERVER', 'Sandbox', 'Use the testing (sandbox) or live gateway server for transactions?', 6, 6, NULL, '2008-12-17 14:14:27', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''Live'', ''Sandbox''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (157, 'Transaction Method', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_TRANSACTION_METHOD', 'Sale', 'The processing method to use for each transaction.', 6, 0, NULL, '2008-12-17 14:14:27', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''Authorization'', ''Sale''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (158, 'Page Style', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_PAGE_STYLE', '', 'The page style to use for the transaction procedure (defined at your PayPal Profile page)', 6, 4, NULL, '2008-12-17 14:14:27', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (85, 'Default Currency', 'DEFAULT_CURRENCY', 'USD', 'Default Currency', 6, 0, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (86, 'Default Language', 'DEFAULT_LANGUAGE', 'en', 'Default Language', 6, 0, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (87, 'Default Order Status For New Orders', 'DEFAULT_ORDERS_STATUS_ID', '1', 'When a new order is created, this order status will be assigned to it.', 6, 0, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (88, 'Display Shipping', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SHIPPING_STATUS', 'true', 'Do you want to display the order shipping cost?', 6, 1, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (89, 'Sort Order', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SHIPPING_SORT_ORDER', '2', 'Sort order of display.', 6, 2, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (90, 'Allow Free Shipping', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SHIPPING_FREE_SHIPPING', 'false', 'Do you want to allow free shipping?', 6, 3, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (91, 'Free Shipping For Orders Over', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SHIPPING_FREE_SHIPPING_OVER', '50', 'Provide free shipping for orders over the set amount.', 6, 4, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', 'currencies->format', NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (92, 'Provide Free Shipping For Orders Made', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SHIPPING_DESTINATION', 'national', 'Provide free shipping for orders sent to the set destination.', 6, 5, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''national'', ''international'', ''both''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (93, 'Display Sub-Total', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SUBTOTAL_STATUS', 'true', 'Do you want to display the order sub-total cost?', 6, 1, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (94, 'Sort Order', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SUBTOTAL_SORT_ORDER', '1', 'Sort order of display.', 6, 2, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (95, 'Display Tax', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TAX_STATUS', 'true', 'Do you want to display the order tax value?', 6, 1, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (96, 'Sort Order', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TAX_SORT_ORDER', '3', 'Sort order of display.', 6, 2, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (97, 'Display Total', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TOTAL_STATUS', 'true', 'Do you want to display the total order value?', 6, 1, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (98, 'Sort Order', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TOTAL_SORT_ORDER', '4', 'Sort order of display.', 6, 2, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (99, 'Country of Origin', 'SHIPPING_ORIGIN_COUNTRY', '223', 'Select the country of origin to be used in shipping quotes.', 7, 1, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', 'tep_get_country_name', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_country_list(');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (100, 'Postal Code', 'SHIPPING_ORIGIN_ZIP', 'NONE', 'Enter the Postal Code (ZIP) of the Store to be used in shipping quotes.', 7, 2, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (101, 'Enter the Maximum Package Weight you will ship', 'SHIPPING_MAX_WEIGHT', '0', 'Carriers have a max weight limit for a single package. This is a common one for all.', 7, 3, '2008-10-21 12:19:54', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (102, 'Package Tare weight.', 'SHIPPING_BOX_WEIGHT', '3', 'What is the weight of typical packaging of small to medium packages?', 7, 4, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (103, 'Larger packages - percentage increase.', 'SHIPPING_BOX_PADDING', '10', 'For 10% enter 10', 7, 5, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (104, 'Display Product Image', 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE', '1', 'Do you want to display the Product Image?', 8, 1, '2008-12-09 09:59:04', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (105, 'Display Product Manufaturer Name', 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER', '0', 'Do you want to display the Product Manufacturer Name?', 8, 2, '2008-12-17 08:19:17', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (106, 'Display Product Model', 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL', '0', 'Do you want to display the Product Model?', 8, 3, '2008-12-09 10:02:07', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (107, 'Display Product Name', 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME', '2', 'Do you want to display the Product Name?', 8, 4, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (108, 'Display Product Price', 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE', '3', 'Do you want to display the Product Price', 8, 5, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (109, 'Display Product Quantity', 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY', '0', 'Do you want to display the Product Quantity?', 8, 6, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (110, 'Display Product Weight', 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT', '0', 'Do you want to display the Product Weight?', 8, 7, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (111, 'Display Buy Now column', 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW', '4', 'Do you want to display the Buy Now column?', 8, 8, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (112, 'Display Category/Manufacturer Filter (0=disable; 1=enable)', 'PRODUCT_LIST_FILTER', '1', 'Do you want to display the Category/Manufacturer Filter?', 8, 9, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (113, 'Location of Prev/Next Navigation Bar (1-top, 2-bottom, 3-both)', 'PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION', '2', 'Sets the location of the Prev/Next Navigation Bar (1-top, 2-bottom, 3-both)', 8, 10, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (114, 'Check stock level', 'STOCK_CHECK', 'false', 'Check to see if sufficent stock is available', 9, 1, '2008-10-21 12:21:39', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (115, 'Subtract stock', 'STOCK_LIMITED', 'false', 'Subtract product in stock by product orders', 9, 2, '2008-10-21 12:21:57', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (116, 'Allow Checkout', 'STOCK_ALLOW_CHECKOUT', 'true', 'Allow customer to checkout even if there is insufficient stock', 9, 3, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (117, 'Mark product out of stock', 'STOCK_MARK_PRODUCT_OUT_OF_STOCK', 'Not Available', 'Display something on screen so customer can see which product has insufficient stock', 9, 4, '2008-10-21 12:21:07', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (118, 'Stock Re-order level', 'STOCK_REORDER_LEVEL', '5', 'Define when stock needs to be re-ordered', 9, 5, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (119, 'Store Page Parse Time', 'STORE_PAGE_PARSE_TIME', 'false', 'Store the time it takes to parse a page', 10, 1, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (120, 'Log Destination', 'STORE_PAGE_PARSE_TIME_LOG', '/var/log/www/tep/page_parse_time.log', 'Directory and filename of the page parse time log', 10, 2, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (121, 'Log Date Format', 'STORE_PARSE_DATE_TIME_FORMAT', '%d/%m/%Y %H:%M:%S', 'The date format', 10, 3, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (122, 'Display The Page Parse Time', 'DISPLAY_PAGE_PARSE_TIME', 'true', 'Display the page parse time (store page parse time must be enabled)', 10, 4, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (123, 'Store Database Queries', 'STORE_DB_TRANSACTIONS', 'false', 'Store the database queries in the page parse time log (PHP4 only)', 10, 5, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (124, 'Use Cache', 'USE_CACHE', 'false', 'Use caching features', 11, 1, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (125, 'Cache Directory', 'DIR_FS_CACHE', '/tmp/', 'The directory where the cached files are saved', 11, 2, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (126, 'E-Mail Transport Method', 'EMAIL_TRANSPORT', 'sendmail', 'Defines if this server uses a local connection to sendmail or uses an SMTP connection via TCP/IP. Servers running on Windows and MacOS should change this setting to SMTP.', 12, 1, '2009-02-09 05:37:50', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''sendmail'', ''smtp''),');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (127, 'E-Mail Linefeeds', 'EMAIL_LINEFEED', 'LF', 'Defines the character sequence used to separate mail headers.', 12, 2, '2009-02-10 11:21:43', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''LF'', ''CRLF''),');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (128, 'Use MIME HTML When Sending Emails', 'EMAIL_USE_HTML', 'false', 'Send e-mails in HTML format', 12, 3, '2009-02-10 11:26:56', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (129, 'Verify E-Mail Addresses Through DNS', 'ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS_CHECK', 'false', 'Verify e-mail address through a DNS server', 12, 4, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (130, 'Download by redirect', 'DOWNLOAD_BY_REDIRECT', 'false', 'Use browser redirection for download. Disable on non-Unix systems.', 13, 2, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (131, 'Expiry delay (days)', 'DOWNLOAD_MAX_DAYS', '30', 'Set number of days before the download link expires. 0 means no limit.', 13, 3, '2008-10-21 12:23:20', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, '');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (132, 'Maximum number of downloads', 'DOWNLOAD_MAX_COUNT', '5', 'Set the maximum number of downloads. 0 means no download authorized.', 13, 4, '2008-10-21 12:23:44', '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, '');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (133, 'Enable GZip Compression', 'GZIP_COMPRESSION', 'false', 'Enable HTTP GZip compression.', 14, 1, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (134, 'Compression Level', 'GZIP_LEVEL', '5', 'Use this compression level 0-9 (0 = minimum, 9 = maximum).', 14, 2, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (135, 'Session Directory', 'SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY', '/tmp', 'If sessions are file based, store them in this directory.', 15, 1, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (136, 'Force Cookie Use', 'SESSION_FORCE_COOKIE_USE', 'False', 'Force the use of sessions when cookies are only enabled.', 15, 2, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''True'', ''False''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (137, 'Check SSL Session ID', 'SESSION_CHECK_SSL_SESSION_ID', 'False', 'Validate the SSL_SESSION_ID on every secure HTTPS page request.', 15, 3, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''True'', ''False''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (138, 'Check User Agent', 'SESSION_CHECK_USER_AGENT', 'False', 'Validate the clients browser user agent on every page request.', 15, 4, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''True'', ''False''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (139, 'Check IP Address', 'SESSION_CHECK_IP_ADDRESS', 'False', 'Validate the clients IP address on every page request.', 15, 5, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''True'', ''False''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (140, 'Prevent Spider Sessions', 'SESSION_BLOCK_SPIDERS', 'True', 'Prevent known spiders from starting a session.', 15, 6, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''True'', ''False''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (141, 'Recreate Session', 'SESSION_RECREATE', 'False', 'Recreate the session to generate a new session ID when the customer logs on or creates an account (PHP >=4.1 needed).', 15, 7, NULL, '2008-10-21 11:37:41', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''True'', ''False''), ');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (168, 'Last Database Restore', 'DB_LAST_RESTORE', 'db_wicked_tlc-20090216090149.sql', 'Last database restore file', 6, 0, NULL, '2009-02-16 11:36:33', '', '');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (143, 'Enable Additional Images?', 'ULTIMATE_ADDITIONAL_IMAGES', 'enable', 'Display Additional Images below Product Description?', 4, 10, '2008-12-17 10:38:59', '2008-12-17 10:38:59', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''enable'', ''disable''),');
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (144, 'Additional Thumb Width', 'ULT_THUMB_IMAGE_WIDTH', '120', 'The pixel width of additional thumb images', 4, 11, '2008-12-17 14:26:40', '2008-12-17 10:38:59', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (145, 'Additional Thumb Height', 'ULT_THUMB_IMAGE_HEIGHT', '100', 'The pixel height of additional thumb images', 4, 12, '2008-12-17 14:26:47', '2008-12-17 10:38:59', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (146, 'Medium Image Width', 'MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH', '200', 'The pixel width of medium images', 4, 13, '2008-12-17 10:38:59', '2008-12-17 10:38:59', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (147, 'Medium Image Height', 'MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT', '200', 'The pixel height of medium images', 4, 14, '2008-12-17 10:38:59', '2008-12-17 10:38:59', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (148, 'Large Image Width', 'LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH', '800', 'The pixel width of large images', 4, 15, '2008-12-17 14:26:07', '2008-12-17 10:39:00', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (149, 'Large Image Height', 'LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT', '600', 'The pixel height of large images', 4, 16, '2008-12-17 14:27:35', '2008-12-17 10:39:00', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (162, 'Your Public Certificate', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_PUBLIC_KEY', '', 'The location of your Public Certificate to use for signing the data. (*.pem)', 6, 4, NULL, '2008-12-17 14:14:27', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (163, 'PayPals Public Certificate', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_PAYPAL_KEY', '', 'The location of the PayPal Public Certificate for encrypting the data.', 6, 4, NULL, '2008-12-17 14:14:27', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (164, 'Your PayPal Public Certificate ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_CERT_ID', '', 'The Certificate ID to use from your PayPal Encrypted Payment Settings Profile.', 6, 4, NULL, '2008-12-17 14:14:27', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (165, 'Working Directory', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_WORKING_DIRECTORY', '', 'The working directory to use for temporary files. (trailing slash needed)', 6, 4, NULL, '2008-12-17 14:14:27', NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES (166, 'OpenSSL Location', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_STANDARD_EWP_OPENSSL', '/usr/bin/openssl', 'The location of the openssl binary file.', 6, 4, NULL, '2008-12-17 14:14:27', NULL, NULL);

Maynard I wish I was smart as you when it comes to this stuff. That worked great and your mods working great too. Also my 3 other values are there and in tact. My email configuration is the same way. Send Emails="true" is not there. Soon as I figure out WHICH_NAME_TO_USE I could use the same fix it. Ill show you whats in my configuration table. Hope this is what you are looking for.

-- Table structure for table `configuration`
-- 
etc

Yep - you're missing the DOWNLOAD_ENABLED key:

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function) VALUES 
('Enable download', 'DOWNLOAD_ENABLED', 'true', 'Enable the products download functions.', 13, 1, NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');

and the SEND_EMAILS key:

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function) VALUES 
('Send E-Mails', 'SEND_EMAILS', 'true', 'Send out e-mails', 12, 5, NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), ');

I think those MySQL statements will work. Use at your own risk...

Worked wonderfully Maynard. Thanks for taking the time to help me out here. It means a lot. Please feel free to pm me a personal website link if you own one and I will post you somewhere on one of my respectable non adult related websites for as a credit resource as way of my saying thanks. Or I would happy to offer a small paypal donation as I do not have much to offer but would be happy to do what I can. Just let me know. Thanks Again.

What I would really like to see you do is redo you own Admin Access Levels contrib. I would pay for that now. I need something like that and the present contrib is not compatible.

Edited by XxWickedxX

• 4 weeks later...

Found something you have to be careful of when using this. Not sure if it can be changed or not due to the nature of it. You have to choose, browse, and/or upload your file first when setting your attributes. First thing I was doing was choosing the product in the drop down list that I wanted to add the attribute to. Then I chose or upload my file. After uploading and choosing the file it causes the page to refresh resetting the product you chose in the drop down list. So I was accidentally adding attributes to the wrong product. Just have to make sure to choose the product from the drop down box after choosing your file.

Found something you have to be careful of when using this. Not sure if it can be changed or not due to the nature of it. You have to choose, browse, and/or upload your file first when setting your attributes. First thing I was doing was choosing the product in the drop down list that I wanted to add the attribute to. Then I chose or upload my file. After uploading and choosing the file it causes the page to refresh resetting the product you chose in the drop down list. So I was accidentally adding attributes to the wrong product. Just have to make sure to choose the product from the drop down box after choosing your file.

Yes - you're absolutely right. What I tend to do is to add or "insert" the attribute, and then add the file once the attribute exists. But that's not very useful. I'm working on an AJAX version of this contribution that won't need any page refreshes, and that will solve this issue. It's virtually complete, but I've just been too busy with other things to get it published. I'll try to get that out soon.

What would it take to get this contrib to do the same thing for images. I think it would be cool if it would check names of images. I have 2 of 3 people in my admin panel uploading products and soon as something happens that one uploads an image named the same thing as one on the server it gets overwritten. It would be nice if there was some kind of check ran to see if that file name already exist. Or is there a mod out there like that already? I am going to try and toy with your contrib if you dont mind and see if I know enough to get it too read the images directory instead.

Well Maynard I tried to extract the portions of this contrib that controls the check buttons and checks a particular directory for existing files. I was trying to place check buttons by the image upload browse buttons but was not successful I guess because of my limited knowledge. I gave it a good go though. Also the code in this package integrates into an already existing attributes input field where that is not an option it seems on the add a new product page. I know this in now way pertains to the support of your contrib but if you ever find yourself bored and want to point me in the right direction of how I can check the images directory for existing files to prevent them being overwritten by accident I would appreciate any advise. Thanks.

Hi, I've had DownloadFileChecker v1.2 installed and working for some time now. But all of a sudden last night it just stopped working when I clicked on the ?? button. I checked the Firefox Error Console and it informed me that document.attributes.products_attributes_filename is undefined in admin/product_attributes.php.

So I checked the forum and saw that the latest contribution is called DownloadFileHelper v1.6.1. So, I replaced the contribution and have the same problem but in file admin/includes/javascript/downloadfile_helper.js in function openDownloadPopup(evt).

Have you any idea why this is happening and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been using this contribution for a while now, and after a few install hickups it works fine. I am now wondering if it is possible to have the downloads in sub folders within the downloads folder.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

• 8 months later...

I just installed this contrib and it seems to be installed right but the 'check' button and the 'choose' button do do anything when I click on them??

What am I missing?

I also am running the Super Downloads Store contrib too so it has options for groups of products too? Could that be affecting it?

<td class="smallText"><b><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_DOWNLOAD; ?> </b></td>
                 <td class="smallText"><?php echo TABLE_TEXT_FILENAME; ?></td>
                 <td class="smallText"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('products_attributes_filename', $products_attributes_filename, 'size="15"'); ?> </td>
                 <?php // Download File Helper ######################################################## ?>
<!-- Download File Helper -->
                 <td class="smallText"><input type="button" value="<?php echo TEXT_DFH_CHOOSE; ?>" onClick="openDownloadPopup(event)"></td>
                 <td class="smallText"><input type="button" value="<?php echo TEXT_DFH_CHECK; ?>" onClick='downloadCheckFile()'></td>
<!-- eof Download File Helper -->
<?php // EOF Download File Helper ######################################################## ?>

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)