• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Netbanx problem

craiker

Ive just installed netbanx

I have tried testing it but this error appears -

"Sorry, but there has been an error encountered while handling your request.

The error message was:-

(705) This page can only be viewed when linked to from the merchant's

website"

Is it to do with the Global PHP Variables?

Can anyone help please???

Thanks

Colin

• 6 months later...

When you signed up with NETBANX you will have told them what the address of your website was and they will have set your integration to only allow transactions that come from that address. If the customer comes from a different webpage address that is the error that they will see. (It's a security feature called a "referrer check" or "referral check")

Check that the address/URL of the page just before the error, write it down and make sure it's the same as what is written in your specification.

If possible just change the address of your page so that it matches the specification, but if it's not possible or it already matches you need to phone NETBANX and have them help you get your "referrer URL's" changed.

I hope that helps anyway.

Cheers, Dave.

Edited by Jan Zonjee

• 7 months later...

When you signed up with NETBANX you will have told them what the address of your website was and they will have set your integration to only allow transactions that come from that address. If the customer comes from a different webpage address that is the error that they will see. (It's a security feature called a "referrer check" or "referral check")

Check that the address/URL of the page just before the error, write it down and make sure it's the same as what is written in your specification.

If possible just change the address of your page so that it matches the specification, but if it's not possible or it already matches you need to phone NETBANX and have them help you get your "referrer URL's" changed.

I hope that helps anyway.

Cheers, Dave.

I have a little problem with the mod, it works fine on the page, but I'm working on a new design, I installed the module and if the merchant directory is set to demo, then its working fine we can test it it passes the transactions but if we change the directory to my directory then I get this error “(728) Script was called wrongly”

The test page is on another domain, but i thought the error for that was 710