Sign in to follow this  
marnslee

MYOB Export Module

Hi can anyone shed some light, i have recently installed a contribution MYOB Export Module which works beautifully locally, but i have now installed it on the server and it is not creating the txt file, the remote folder is 777

here are the settings used locally which work just fine:

$myfile = "/myob/myob_sale" . date(m) .date(d) . date(y) . ".txt"; // Where will our transaction import file be located?

$DOCUMENT_ROOT = "/Users/betties/secureshop"; //enter your server details here

here are the settings used remote:

$myfile = "/myob/myob_cust" . date(m) .date(d) . date(y) . ".txt"; // Where will our transaction import file be located?

$DOCUMENT_ROOT = "/home/betties/public_html/secureshop"; //path to your catalog

i am using ssl, could this have anything to do with the txt file not being created?, and if so what do i need to do to rectify this?, any help would be appreciated!!!!!

Hi can anyone shed some light, i have recently installed a contribution MYOB Export Module which works beautifully locally, but i have now installed it on the server and it is not creating the txt file, the remote folder is 777

here are the settings used locally which work just fine:

$myfile = "/myob/myob_sale" . date(m) .date(d) . date(y) . ".txt"; // Where will our transaction import file be located?

$DOCUMENT_ROOT = "/Users/betties/secureshop"; //enter your server details here

here are the settings used remote:

$myfile = "/myob/myob_cust" . date(m) .date(d) . date(y) . ".txt"; // Where will our transaction import file be located?

$DOCUMENT_ROOT = "/home/betties/public_html/secureshop"; //path to your catalog

i am using ssl, could this have anything to do with the txt file not being created?, and if so what do i need to do to rectify this?, any help would be appreciated!!!!!

Gday! I have just loaded this & was having the same issue but mine problem was with a missing / at the begining.

Have you made a folder named myob under secureshop? Does it have full permission?

And the Document Root for both should be the same no?

I am no expert on these things - I am here to try to find out why my text files won't import into MYOB - error log doesn't give any info. Of and I would love to find something that can export all the customers & sales from my store from the last two years!!

Adam