• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header tags seo Multilanguage problem

sayyouloveme

Hi,

I installed Header Tags SEO v3.1.0. Its very gr8 contribution. But I have two problems:

1) I have multilanguage website and its only working on my default language. When I switch to English language the tags are showing empty and not working. (I have written all tags from my admin for all languages)

2) And after installed my second language is showing the right column in the middle of product_info page...My default language product_info page is showing the right column normally...

Have you any suggestions?

Thanks

Hakan

you are the 2nd person i have seen asking the same question but in the wrong place, although yours is more aiming at one particular contrib, you should ask the question there (the support thread for that contrib).

Ken

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

you are the 2nd person i have seen asking the same question but in the wrong place, although yours is more aiming at one particular contrib, you should ask the question there (the support thread for that contrib).

Ken

Hi Ken, thank you for your post. But I installed http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5851 cont...Is it different from header tags for novices?

Hakan