• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google Base Store Connector

cameront21

Has anybody been able to get Google Base Store Connector to work on there osCommerce site? I downloaded the app and successfully(i think) connect to my site but when I try to copy products it returns nothing and tells me it was unable to find any category's? Seems like it would be very helpful as far as getting more links to an osCommerce site from Google.

Anybody?

Thanks

CameronT21

Cameron,

I'm interested in this subject also.

How did you make out? Were you able to find a contribution that facilitated converting your products into an XML feed for Google?

Regards,

Gaver

diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" - while you look for a rock.

• 1 month later...

Gaver

- this thread is not about using a contrib to create a feed - it is about using the Google Base Store Connector downloadable from Google Base and also usable with eBay and Yahoo stores.

I am having the identical problem to the OP - the store connector connects, logs in, then returns the result of no product categories found - any relevant help would be appreciated (I am trying to use it with two RC1 stores)

Gaz

Wearing a seatbelt prevents head injuries when the computer crashes - - - Yeah Right!!! - not in this office.

Archived