[Contribution] Support forum for Single Page Checkout

crombiecrunch

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone had an issue where the singe plage checkot is not passing the CC expire month and year? it is passing it blank and OSC is inserting a default of december 2019.

Hi are you using country/state single page checkout or the normal one?

Correct me if im wrong but dont you enter CC details in checkout_confirmation.php and not in checkout.php?

Edited by steve_s

Hi are you using country/state single page checkout or the normal one?

Correct me if im wrong but dont you enter CC details in checkout_confirmation.php and not in checkout.php?

it does it for either page. and you enter the CC info into checkout.php.

it does it for either page. and you enter the CC info into checkout.php.

One i downloaded and added country/state selector didnt was only on checkout_confirmation.php

I downloaded the version on 7 Dec 2008, do you still get error on checkout_confirmation.php?

if not remove bottom part of checkout.php where it displays oreder confiramtion, i removed that on mine as was same details on checkout_confirmation.php, to avoid confusing the customer with same deatils

Edited by steve_s

One i downloaded and added country/state selector didnt was only on checkout_confirmation.php

I downloaded the version on 7 Dec 2008, do you still get error on checkout_confirmation.php?

if not remove bottom part of checkout.php where it displays oreder confiramtion, i removed that on mine as was same details on checkout_confirmation.php, to avoid confusing the customer with same deatils

the issue i have is with the CC expire month and year not getting passed correctly. unfortunatly it does not have anything to do with the confirmation. if i go back and use checkout_payment.php it passes the infor correctly. so it rules out it being cc.php or the validation class file. im trying to figure out why checkout.php is not passing the month or year.

the issue i have is with the CC expire month and year not getting passed correctly. unfortunatly it does not have anything to do with the confirmation. if i go back and use checkout_payment.php it passes the infor correctly. so it rules out it being cc.php or the validation class file. im trying to figure out why checkout.php is not passing the month or year.

Ahh it sounds like it needs a loop ie after you press continue it processes code then redirects back to same page then goes to checkout_confirmation.php, one thing to test does it work fine in IE first time and needs twice in firefox?

if so i had same problem and way around it was to comment out if youur using date of birth

/* if (ACCOUNT_DOB == 'true') {

if (checkdate(substr(tep_date_raw($dob), 4, 2), substr(tep_date_raw($dob), 6, 2), substr(tep_date_raw($dob), 0, 4)) == false) {

$error = true;

$messageStack->add('checkout_payment', ENTRY_DATE_OF_BIRTH_ERROR);

}

} */

if not using try commenting out some other checks on create account, ok wont get any error message but it will return to same page if not entered or is worng format

ok try this in root create a php file called count.php and add code in it below

<?php
/*
 $Id: count.php,v 1.80 2003/06/05 23:28:24 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

$count =1;
?>

now in cehckout.php find

require('includes/application_top.php');

add after it

include_once("count.php");

now in same file find

<?php

/*require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');

add before it

//  redirect to same page for further processing
if ($count <2){
$count ++;
$navigation->set_snapshot();
  	 tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT, '', 'SSL'));
}

it will loop through code twice now that should fix your problem

Edited by steve_s

• 9 months later...

Hi people.

Is there an updated install Doc out there

found - 0

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL'));

and

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT_ADDRESS, '', 'SSL'));

found 2

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL'));

found 0 in checkout_confirmation.php

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, '', 'SSL'));

Would like a single page checkout

Edited by maxemus

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi firends..

I am using single page checkout addons in my shop its great and working fine but there is bug in Form .. when i am clicking on new shipping address / or want to change address that i was mention previously in myaccount it is not going to enable all the fields. please help me to fix this error

post-313524-0-39618600-1393058458_thumb.jpg

Edited by tufailshaikh