• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Headertags SEO with enable/disable categories

Hey,

does anybody know the right coding for the "application_top.php" for both contribs together?

Here are my latest trials:

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select categories_htc_title_tag from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd left join " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c on cd.categories_id = c.categories_id where c.categories_status = '1' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$cPath_array[$i] . "' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' LIMIT 1");

$products_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_head_title_tag from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c on p.products_id = p2c.products_id left join " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c on p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . "  pd where c.categories_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id ='" .  (int)$languages_id . "' LIMIT 1");

The problem is, that when I cklick to a category, no articles are shown.

I think the only reason can be in these codes.

Maybe someone can help me?

Best regards from bavaria

Michael

which contrib you use that has this problem? Try to post ur question to the relevant support thread, perhaps?

Ken

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

which contrib you use that has this problem? Try to post ur question to the relevant support thread, perhaps?

Ken

Sorry ... it was late last night!!!

This code is by mixing "Header Tags SEO 3.1.0" and "enable/disable categories".

The link to this shop (it is a test shop) is

http://www.kultur-wirtschaft.eu/testoshop5...ex.php?cPath=21

Sorry again. Am I right in this thread?

Best regards

Michael

...Am I right in this thread?...

no, i am afraid not. in this General Contribution Support forum, normally only the person who creates the contrib would create a new support topic, eg, i created my header tags contribution and so i also created my support thread for it.

i can't answer ur question as i dont use the contrib you mentioned in ur post.

Ken

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

no, i am afraid not. in this General Contribution Support forum, normally only the person who creates the contrib would create a new support topic, eg, i created my header tags contribution and so i also created my support thread for it.

i can't answer ur question as i dont use the contrib you mentioned in ur post.

Ken

Sorry again, now i mentioned, that I started a new topic instead of replying in the "Header Tags"-support thread.

My fault!

Have a nice day

Michael

Edited by e-peoples