• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PAYPAL PROBLEM! express checkout

Hello again,,,

i am now working with paypal and have some small problems. I dont kow how to work with paypal but put in the nessery information in the right spots. i did the API password sig. and user name. i have no idea what the IPN but i sent it to my shopping_cart.php and it said success. now the problem that i am having and i hope someone else is also having is that when i press pay with paypal it go to the shopping_cart.php and say in red "Security header is not valid". i dont know where to look or what to do to fix it. please help, right now i am dead in the water. if it helps i have not downloaded any modules and if i need to please let me know. PLEASE HELP

Hello again,,,

i am now working with paypal and have some small problems. I dont kow how to work with paypal but put in the nessery information in the right spots. i did the API password sig. and user name. i have no idea what the IPN but i sent it to my shopping_cart.php and it said success. now the problem that i am having and i hope someone else is also having is that when i press pay with paypal it go to the shopping_cart.php and say in red "Security header is not valid". i dont know where to look or what to do to fix it. please help, right now i am dead in the water. if it helps i have not downloaded any modules and if i need to please let me know. PLEASE HELP

Hello,

I am also experiencing exactly the same problem... need help

Hello

my paypal is now working fine.

please Note: PayPal requires the PayPal Express Checkout payment module to be enabled if this module is activated.

as soon as i enabled this, paypal payments us pro also started working perfectly

Hello try the above, your problem may b sorted out

• 4 weeks later...
Hello again,,,

Hi, if you don't mind, would you please share what you did to solve this "Security header is not valid" problem?

Brian

So, are you saying that you have to install the pp express AND the pro and enable both for the direct payment process to work???????

Thanks in advance,

Chelle

With paypal express checkout module installed and active, it works 50%. Paypal button at login and shopping cart works fine. But i can not get the paypal option on the checkout payment page.

Satish posted a few times to make sure zone is set to none. Which is the way I have it config. Been searching google all day and even emailing paypal for a reason. Because not sure where problem lies.

Really would appreciate some advise on this.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
With paypal express checkout module installed and active, it works 50%. Paypal button at login and shopping cart works fine. But i can not get the paypal option on the checkout payment page.

Satish posted a few times to make sure zone is set to none. Which is the way I have it config. Been searching google all day and even emailing paypal for a reason. Because not sure where problem lies.

Really would appreciate some advise on this.

Thanks.

ok the orginal problem i had was the API was wrong because i was using the sandbox. i now made a new API within pp live and it work. so that fixed one problem, but this starts another problem. i click on pay with pp and it takes me to paypal which i login to and then click next after viewing the information. Now it gos conpletly blank and their i am stuck. SO i abonded that paypal contrubute and installed a new one called PayPal EC for OSCommerce V2.23 and again another set of prblem which i am going to make a new string for.