• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal and Order Confirmation Emails

bjhampe

So I have Paypal Website Payments Standard up and running on my site however I am having an issue with Order Confirmation Emails. I am getting them but when an Order Confirmation Email comes in from a Paypal order, it only lists the items ordered and does not list the shipping method, tax or total like the Order Confirmation Emails from a Credit Card order. The information is getting sent to Paypal becuase the amount paid and the totals match, it is just not showing up in the OCE. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Now I did just notice this difference between the PayPal payments file and the checkout process file:

PayPal:

EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $order_id . "\n" .

Checkout Process:

EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $insert_id . "\n" .

Is that what is affecting my Confirmation Emails not showing shipping and order totals when they come from PayPal?

Thank you,

I also have a client with simular issues also using Paypal Standard. She is getting the emails from paypal about payment being received but is not getting any emails from the store about the order. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I also have a client with simular issues also using Paypal Standard. She is getting the emails from paypal about payment being received but is not getting any emails from the store about the order. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

You have a different issue, there are multiple topics in the PayPal section regarding yours. I am getting the orders but the Confimation Emails are incomplete.

• 2 months later...

aggregate or itemized (set it to itemize)

chek setting in amdin for the payment module.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...