• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Individual Product Order Total Fee_1

Backup-man

Hello,

trying to install "Individual Product Order Total Fee_1", I get this message in my admin/catalog/categories/Products panel:

"1054 - Unknown column 'p.p.products_ins_price' in 'field list'

select p.p.products_ins_price, products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_cost, p.vendors_product_price, p.vendors_prod_comments, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status from products p, products_description pd, products_to_categories p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '4' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '0' order by pd.products_name "

Any help is deeply appreciated

Thanks in advance

My add-ons:

OSC ms2.2, Additional_images, 2gether_discount, Box_categories_proV2, CCGV(trad), DHTML_menu, Disabble Buy Now And Add in Cart Buttons, Faq system, J-Album, Cool_flash-carousel_menu 2.0d, Keywords, Low stock 2.MS2., Featured Products 159, Main_categories2.1, MyWishlist v1.03, Newsdesk_v_1.49, OSC Flash_Slide_Show, Ot_lotalty_discount v1.4, Products_cross_1, Quick_research_pack_v1, SiteMapMS2.2 v.2.3, SiteMonitor_V_1.6, Subcategory_textboxes_v2.0.3, Tooltip_osc_featured, Viewed_products_1.8_1, Visible_countries_1.2b, Who's Online Enhancement v3_5_4, World_zones_v2_7a, Activation Code for Registration , Ask_a_question-final_1, Best_Customers_By_Date, Disable_right_click_and_dragV1.2, Easy_enable_disable_categories_1.1_zdr soft, Happy_hours_specials_basic_1_2 (+scrolling), LoginBoxV6, Margin_report_v3.00_1, Mustagreetoterms_paypal_1, Mvs_shipestimator_v2.1, New_field_everywhere_1, Order IP Recorder_1.6_full, Product_comparison_v1.2, Random_header_image, Review Approval System v1.3_1, ScrollingSpecials_1_2, Sort_order_1_2_3_1, Specials_expire_1_3, Sponsorship v2.4

This error says what the problem is: there is no column products_ins_price in your products table.

Thanks Alexei

Before getting this message, I've run this SQL command:

" ALTER TABLE products ADD products_ins_price DECIMAL(15,4) NOT NULL;"

So I do have a "products_ins_price" column in my "products table", but not a "p.p.products_ins_price"; may be it's the problem.

But I don't know how to solve it; I tested this contribe with an OSC ms2.2 version with no other contribe and experienced the same problem.

Thanks Alexei

Before getting this message, I've run this SQL command:

" ALTER TABLE products ADD products_ins_price DECIMAL(15,4) NOT NULL;"

So I do have a "products_ins_price" column in my "products table", but not a "p.p.products_ins_price"; may be it's the problem.

But I don't know how to solve it; I tested this contribe with an OSC ms2.2 version with no other contribe and experienced the same problem.

Oh, you have an extra "p." there, it should be just "p.products_ins_price"

The relevant part of the SELECT statement is "from products p". Basically, "p" is an alias to the table "products" so that it's necessary to write it out each time.

Oh, you have an extra "p." there, it should be just "p.products_ins_price"

The relevant part of the SELECT statement is "from products p". Basically, "p" is an alias to the table "products" so that it's necessary to write it out each time.

Your answer encouraged me to make a new install and now, this contribe works fine.

Thanks again