• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

is there a contribution that can do this ?

duna

Hello

I have a question . I will explain what i have in mind by giving an example

On an online store i want to give the first 10 costumers that make an accout 100$ to spend buying products from my store .

If a person makes an accout i want to be writen in his accout that he has 100$ to spend. If he only buys products for 40$ in his account should remain 60$ to spend .

Is this posible ? Is there a contribution that does this ?

Thank you very much

Go to the contributions section, search on "gift voucher," "gift card," and so forth. You'll find several add-ons that will allow you to do something close to what you wish to do, however, I don't think any of them will automatically credit anyone for signing up a new account. I could be wrong on that, there may be one that will. At worst, the customer would need to wait for you to manually add the gift card or voucher, or whatever you decide to use. If it were me getting $100 worth of free stuff, I can't say I'd mind terribly waiting overnight. heheh You didn't mention the URL of the site where you're doing this promotion. ;)

Namasté,

Russ

One: people are not wearing enough hats. Two: matter is energy. In the universe, there are many energy fields which we cannot normally perceive. Some energies have a spiritual source which act upon a person's soul. However, this soul does not exist ab initio, as orthodox Christianity teaches. It has to be brought into existence by a process of guided self-observation. However, this is rarely achieved, owing to man's unique ability to be distracted from spiritual matters by everyday trivia.