• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Menu Problem

garysgal

It's been so long since I installed the contribution, I'm not too sure which one it is. Anyways, when I go to my main gift page here, and then go to the "products" menu, select "Photo Gifts & Keepsakes", then scroll down to "more", it's taking me out to my default home page, making me unable to view several more products. I don't know how long it's been doing this, frankly I want the fly-out menu gone but just don't have the time to go in and try to reverse everything I did to get it on there (anyone have any quick hints for that?? :D). Anyways, any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

It's been so long since I installed the contribution, I'm not too sure which one it is. Anyways, when I go to my main gift page here, and then go to the "products" menu, select "Photo Gifts & Keepsakes", then scroll down to "more", it's taking me out to my default home page, making me unable to view several more products. I don't know how long it's been doing this, frankly I want the fly-out menu gone but just don't have the time to go in and try to reverse everything I did to get it on there (anyone have any quick hints for that?? :D). Anyways, any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

If it is what I think it is, you can turn it off in admin.

The menu may just need to be refreshed, again in admin.

Hmmm... not finding any options in my admin - can you point me in the right direction? I've refreshed until my fingers are blue, so that's not it either...

Well, its only if it is FWR Menu in Admin -> Configuration

Nope, no dice there either.

OK, it is not that one.

You will have to look in your code to see what changes were made. Look for comments that start with

//

It may give you a clue.