• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout by Amazon

meierli

• 2 weeks later...

You can use any web-based cart system you like with Checkout by Amazon. osCommerce is one of the systems we've created a module for.

You can find out more about Checkout by Amazon's osCommerce module at our Third Party Shopping Carts section of help. If you have questions about installing the module, we have community forums for Checkout By Amazon, including one dedicated to osCommerce.

• 4 months later...

Hi!

First, thank you for the great contribution :)

I am having a little issue right now. When the user is presented with the shopping cart page, at the bottom are the two options I have for checkout - normal and the Amazon Checkout button. Well, when I press the Amazon Checkout button it does nothing but refresh the page.

Please advise how I can fix this.

Thanks!!!

jtg

Hi!

First, thank you for the great contribution :)

I am having a little issue right now. When the user is presented with the shopping cart page, at the bottom are the two options I have for checkout - normal and the Amazon Checkout button. Well, when I press the Amazon Checkout button it does nothing but refresh the page.

Please advise how I can fix this.

Thanks!!!

jtg

Hi jtg,

Which version of Checkout By Amazon module are you using?

If you are using the latest module - v2.0 or v2.1, can you please check the following

1. You have copied the entire checkout_by_amazon folder under your catalog directory

2. Please make sure that "checkout_by_amazon/checkout_by_amazon_util_dao.php" is available

3. Please check that you have copied the following code in your shopping_cart.php under catalog

You should have the following code, if you are using RC2 version of osCommerce (please check the installation guide to know where exactly this needs to be inserted)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//

// AMAZON CODE -> START

//

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

require_once("checkout_by_amazon/checkout_by_amazon_util_dao.php");

$utilDao = new UtilDAO();

$utilDao->printButton();

//

// AMAZON CODE -> END

//

In addition to the above code, you should have the following code, if you are using MS2 or RC1 version of osCommerce (please check the installation guide to know where exactly this needs to be inserted)

//

// AMAZON CODE -> START

//

// move form element below to if/else statement above:

// </table></form></td>

// to:

// </table></td>

//

// This is to support Checkout by Amazon's additional form.

?>

</table></td>

<?php

//

// AMAZON CODE -> END

//

Please let us know if this solves the problem.

Thanks

Amazon Payments Team

Hello,

Can you please open checkout_by_amazon_util_dao.php and comment the following lines in the printButton() function.

This problem could be related to the javascript that is getting loaded there.

<script src=<?php echo(CBA_JQUERY_SETUP); ?> type="text/javascript"></script>

<script src=<?php if(MODULE_PAYMENT_CHECKOUTBYAMAZON_OPERATING_ENVIRONMENT == 'Production'){echo(PROD_1_CLICK);} else {echo(SANDBOX_1_CLICK);} ?> type="text/javascript"></script>

Do let me know if it works.

Thanks

Hello,

Can you please open checkout_by_amazon_util_dao.php and comment the following lines in the printButton() function.

This problem could be related to the javascript that is getting loaded there.

<script src=<?php echo(CBA_JQUERY_SETUP); ?> type="text/javascript"></script>

<script src=<?php if(MODULE_PAYMENT_CHECKOUTBYAMAZON_OPERATING_ENVIRONMENT == 'Production'){echo(PROD_1_CLICK);} else {echo(SANDBOX_1_CLICK);} ?> type="text/javascript"></script>

Do let me know if it works.

Thanks

Hi again,

Unfortunately that did not work. I did notice that the Amazon Checkout button does work in my login.php though. Here are links to my site -

https://www.sea-goddess.com/eshop2.0/shopping_cart.php (not working here)

https://www.sea-goddess.com/eshop2.0/login.php (working here)

Thanks again for your help!

j.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi again,

Unfortunately that did not work. I did notice that the Amazon Checkout button does work in my login.php though. Here are links to my site -

https://www.sea-goddess.com/eshop2.0/shopping_cart.php (not working here)

https://www.sea-goddess.com/eshop2.0/login.php (working here)

Thanks again for your help!

j.

Just checked your website and button seems to be working on the shopping cart as well as login page. please let us know what the issue was and how you fixed it. so that we can roll out the fix in the next release.

Thank you in advance for your help. Please let us know if you face any other issues.

• 2 years later...

This mod really needs to be rewritten to utilize paths that are already configured in filenames and configure. The hardcoding of paths containing admin/ makes a headache for stores that rename their admin directory for security purposes.

I changed a few on my install but am still having trouble getting it working properly, not sure if that is why. Is there a list of all files that contain "admin/" without me searching each file separately?