Sign in to follow this  
Dee Long

PayPal IPN Module v2.2 Rc1 will not enter the Sandbox!

I've set up my PayPal Sandbox account with a business internal account and a buyer account, I can successfully use html buttons to make a test purchase. All accounts are verified.

I've installed the built in PayPal IPN Module in v2.2 of osCommerce using the settings everyone seems to be using, encryption is turned off.

I login to the PayPal developer site, then to the Sandbox business seller account as per instructions.

When I make a test purchase I get to the sandbox site, but it shows the standard login screen (within Sandbox), not the screen for the buyer to login!

I've tried everything, PayPal support just told me to use html buttons!!

I've been at this for a week now, please help. If someone wants to make a few bucks by setting this up for me, please let me know. You can email me at: webmaster@savedbytechnology.com

Below are the Payal IPN module settings I'm using.

Thanks very much, any help is very much appreciated:-)

Dee Long

~~~~~~~~~

Enable PayPal IPN Module

True

E-Mail Address

info@savedbytechnology.com

Payment Zone

--none--

Set Preparing Order Status

Preparing [PayPal IPN]

Set PayPal Acknowledged Order Status

Gateway Server

Sandbox

Transaction Type

Aggregate

Page Style

Debug E-Mail Address

webmaster@savedbytechnology.com

Sort order of display.

Enable Encrypted Web Payments

False

There were 2 problems, I was using CND instead of CAD for the currency tag, and my site is inside an iFrame. By redirecting to a page not within the iFrame I have it working.

Thanks to Satish for the offer to help but I decided to figure it out myself with the help of PayPal support. It did not take long to solve.

Hard to believe something so minor is such a problem. Why wouldn't PayPal accept either CND or CAD as Canadian currency, and make life easier? And why should an iFrame pose a problem?

Dee Long