• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

STS Images just wont show

creativeone

Its been a while since I used STS but I used sts_template.html and just added some graphics to the top so far. I can't get the images to show. I created an images folder within the /includes/sts_templates/ and placed my images in there but they still won't show. I cannot figure out what I need to do. here is the url http://www.littlegarments.com/shop

Thanks for any help.

Try copying the images that won't show to the /shop/images folder.

That's where the HTML links them to.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Ok I feel like a total idiot now.

::reaches out and pinches Cindy gently on the forearm::

Nope....

Feels like a Cindy to me..

;)

:lol:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

• 1 month later...
Ok I feel like a total idiot now. ha I could have sworn I uploaded them to shop/images. Thank you

An even better solution would be to follow the advice given in the STS User Manual and link your images correctly.

You should use $templatedir/images/your_image.gif as your link. This keeps the link relative and does not interfere with SSL.

Again, good STS Support is provided in the STSv4 Forum (link in my signature below as well as listed in the STS User Manual).

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE