Sign in to follow this  
~Kira

Order and Customer info export to QuickBooks QBXML

I downloaded this from this page: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/3384

and the very first instruction cannot be completed.

I ended up installing it anyway but found that there are problems with the order_export_map.php file

Anybody using this or ??

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi Kira,

I am having problems with the same file as well. Did you ever get it to work?

Thanks,

Erich

There is a problem with the PHP file you mentioned after debugging it I found that $currencies is delcared twice in the order_export_map.php file. Delete one of them. I am still running into more issues when loading the IIF however.

So did anyone figure out any other bugs here? I still cannot get the order_export_map.php to work.

I just loaded this as well and corrected the $currencies issue and the issue with the filenames. The instructions call for tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDER_EXPORT_MAP, in the customer.php file, yet the file name is define('FILENAME_ORDER_EXPORT_ADMIN', so I changed the customer.php file to tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDER_EXPORT_ADMIN, so it would call the right file.

When I click on the Export Orders Admin I just get my admin header now. Nothing else. My browser then askes me if I want to translate the French to English. Please help. I would like to use this.

Laser labels, barcode labels, custom labels

All issues should be fixed by now. I've uploaded a new version v3.1a ('a' simply fixed install.txt)

This is what we are running for last two years and it should be good to go.

Let me know (shimon.pozin@gmail.com) if you have any issues with this version and thank you for reporting your findings.

Shimon

So did anyone figure out any other bugs here? I still cannot get the order_export_map.php to work.

I just loaded this as well and corrected the $currencies issue and the issue with the filenames. The instructions call for tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDER_EXPORT_MAP, in the customer.php file, yet the file name is define('FILENAME_ORDER_EXPORT_ADMIN', so I changed the customer.php file to tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDER_EXPORT_ADMIN, so it would call the right file.

When I click on the Export Orders Admin I just get my admin header now. Nothing else. My browser then askes me if I want to translate the French to English. Please help. I would like to use this.