• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Support Thread for Admin Dashboard Stats 1.0

naylwin

This thread is for posting questions regarding the contribution http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6366.

This module shows the stats on monthly product sales, and other important asset for store owner. Only three steps to install the module. I hope this module helps someone.

Instruction Link: https://www.woodcraftsrus.com/osCommerce/da..._TO_INSTALL.htm

Thanks,

Nay

• 1 month later...

Please make sure you have uploaded the file to correct location.

Hi thanks for this but it didn't work for me PHP5

Got this error in the index

Warning: include(includes/modules/dashboard.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in W:\www\catalog3\admin\index.php on line 59

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/modules/dashboard.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;/usr/local/PHP/includes;/usr/local/PHP/pear;/home/admin/www/plugins/pear/PEAR') in W:\www\catalog3\admin\index.php on line 59

Testing in a local server.

Regards

• 6 months later...
Please make sure you have uploaded the file to correct location.

what file must i modify to show stats for the week. i would like to see both by month and by week.

thanks

• 1 year later...

what file must i modify to show stats for the week. i would like to see both by month and by week.

thanks

I hope to release new version soon! Keep an eye out for this page: http://www.wood../osComm../dashboardStats/README_TO_INSTALL.htm I will update this page as soon as I can update new version.

thanks

Hi kensley,

if you need to modify the module to weekly option, first of all you need to have a new optimized SQL query to pull the sales info from database. There you will need to write a new function in /admin/includes/functions/general.php that give you weekly dropdown option. So that you can use it in your /admin/index.php. Then you will need to modify the form POST handling in admin/includes/modules/dashboard.php

This requires PHP and MySQL knowledge.

Hope this help!