• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

More than 1 payment module

jcct31996

I have two payment modules on my test site and I have this text come up under Payment Method on the Payment Information Page

"This is currently the only payment method available to use on this order."

When I try to continue the sale is says Please select a payment method for your sale.

I am not sure what I have done wrong?

Could someone help please???

The second not showing could be down to it being not enabled, not installed properly or you have zones enabled and set this module to a particular zone

I think I recall from my dev work you still have to select the checkbox if only one payment module is valid on a stock install

Edited by [email protected]

The second not showing could be down to it being not enabled, not installed properly or you have zones enabled and set this module to a particular zone

I think I recall from my dev work you still have to select the checkbox if only one payment module is valid on a stock install

Thanks Mark - I am trying to use BACS (Bank Transfer) and Credit Card (which is only a test module??)

Is there anyway I can just get the customer to enter their credit card details, which is sent in an email, which I process manually?

Appreciate your time

Thanks Mark, I went and unchecked zones and both modules appeared.

Even the credit card details showed.

Thanks so much

Thanks Mark, I went and unchecked zones and both modules appeared.

Even the credit card details showed.

Thanks so much

Credit card? The one used for testing only and will get you into trouble if you use it to process transactions?

Credit card? The one used for testing only and will get you into trouble if you use it to process transactions?

Won't it just email the credit card details and you process manually?

If not how do you do this?

You can't.

Having the details sent by email is immensely insecure and will make you liable to fine of tens to hundreds of thousands of $ .

Type site:www.oscommerce.com/forums pci compliance into Google to find several threads discussing the legalities.

Also note that even if you get around the PCI compliance issue for storing credit card details that processing internet orders on a manual terminal is a breach of your merchant account contract in 99.9% of cases - you must get permission of your merchant bank to process e-commerce transactions and an IMA (internet merchant account)