• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal Express issues,

sarom68

I am getting a very similar issue so any advice would be really helpful at this point i have had 3 customers this weekend getting the same error and not just through Paypal Express but also via Nochex it only seem to be on customers fron abroad .. we are UK based

ERROR:

TIMESTAMP: 2008-11-15T10:21:43Z

ACK: FAILURE

SHORTMESSAGE: SHIPPING ADDRESS INVALID CITY STATE POSTAL CODE

LONGMESSAGE: A MATCH OF THE SHIPPING ADDRESS CITY, STATE, AND POSTAL CODE FAILED.

ERRORCODE: 10736

Edited by yoyoman

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this post has been up since november has anyone actuall figured out how to fix the error?

i'm getting this error too and can't figure out what part of the code isn't working.

nobody has responded in quite some time si'm hoping someone has an answer!

-jay-

• 4 months later...

Same problem here.

I have PWA installed and ran a sale that way...got the error message.

I then signed in using a dummy account and got the error message.

However on shopping cart page I have the PayPal button which when clicked takes to you a pay with credit card or log in page on PayPal.

Sooooooo, anyone with a solution to this is welcome to chime in here.

Thanks

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.