• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PaypalIPN and CCGV is there an answer ?

Robbogeordie

I have CCGV installed on v2.2 MS2 .

The only PaypalIPN version I can get it to work with is PayPal IPN Module v1.4 Contribution 2679.

This module does not pass any shipping information to Paypal - so we can't tell if an address is confirmed or not.Does anyone have this version working with some extra code to add the shipping info.

None of the v2s later versions work with CCGV that I can tell.

Also,tried these and they appear incompatible - PayPal Express Checkout, PayPal Express Checkout IPN, Paypal Website Standard.

The only one that I have read will work is an older unsupported PayPal Shopping Cart IPN 1753 by Devosc.

Does anyone have any suggestions as there must be lots of people with CCGV who use Paypal

Thanks

Just to keep anyone with similar issues with ccgv and Paypal - I have installed PayPal Shopping Cart IPN 1753 by Devosc and been testing it in PP Sandbox and have been very impressed with it.

The shipping address details are passed to PP and the voucher can be used.

Everything appears to work as it should apart from the free shipping voucher deducting off the products - same final price mind. I think there is a fix somewhere for aggregating products and shipping together and the discount is applied off this total so that it's not confusing for customers.

Any feedback from people who use these two contributions together, or is it best to rip out CCGV code and start again?

• 4 weeks later...

Our shop has problems with this too. It would be really nice to see a fix. My transaction type is set to "Aggregate" but the coupon discount is never applied.

I had just assumed this would work, since none of my other payment modules have problems with this. It was only brought to my attention by a customer.