• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Anyone Out There with Verisign Working in Current Snapshot?

:cry:

Anyone Out There with Verisign Working in Current Snapshot?

Trying out my luck here... A client that we've been working with is trying to implement a simple shop with oscommerce, which we started in August. We were using Verisign Payflow Link/Pro as the payment processor.

And then November came.

And nothing works after we updated to the new checkout system. Unfortunately we cannot revert back due to the work already done...

So,

1. Can anyone update the module please? Payments (financial or trades?) are OK, within reason of course... low/no budget hence using oscommerce...

2. Looking at WorldPay, and other alternatives... Anyone had any experience with them before?

3. Any payment system recommendations? The client has signed up with Westpac for a merchant account though. not sure about the implications of this...

Anyone! Help! Please! Soon! Desperate!!!!!!

Cheers,

Brian

:D Just finished writing new code for a Verisign Payflow Link module and need volunteers to make sure it works.

Need others to help me make sure I have this mod working. Email me at [rdavido at hotmail dot com] for the next week and i will email the new code. I have it working but believe in a QA cycle before contributing. If you see this one week from now check the contribs section!

If you want the beta- Verisign Payflow Link code, let me know! :D

*edit*

:shock:

what the????

That was quick! QA Test? Sure!!!!!!!!!!

I think this'll help quite a few people out there, seeing that there was actually no concrete solution yet....

My programmer had the code completed nearly a month ago, I just haven't had the time to test it out properly before releasing the contribution. If there is anyone out there whoe would like to assist me in testing the PayFlow Link and PayFlow Pro code with the post 11/1/02 snapshot please let me know and will share the code. Also if you are willing to contribute anything to this module redesign please let me know, feature suggestions/feedback welcome as well.

Joe

Wonderful news! I too am among those desperately needing a working VeriSign module. I've got a site supposed to be going live immediately with VeriSign support required.

I'll toss you an email requesting the beta code too.

Bless you, rdavido :)

Joe exists? You two should perhaps get together and compare notes, eh?

gauche: I emailed you about a month ago regarding it, as well as responding to your thread, and got no answers. Figured you might be busy with the holiday season and all.

I'd be glad to test either set of code, really, I just need a working post-November snapshot immediately so this site can go live. I get the feeling several of us have customers or bosses playing 'Sword of Damocles' over our heads waiting for this module to work :)

Joe exists?

YES! LOL..I do exist, been a while since I have been on here (one newborn later, holidays, school, server crashes, malicious hack attempts, work) you name it:)

To all those interested/needing Verisign PayFlow Pro or PayFlow Link, please PM me here and let me know which PayFlow module(s) you are needing and I will do my best to get the Beta code to you. The only thing I ask is that you do not post the code for contribution until it has been adequately tested ...and please give me any feedback so I can pass it on to the programmer...also I need to finish paying him so any $$$ contribution through PayPal would be appreciated to off set the development cost but only if you find this work useful. Once it is tested and sound it will be contributed.

Joe

Hi guys,

yes, with impending doom upon us, let's beta test this thing to get the ball rolling!!!!

:D

Anyway, mysterious Joe, anything you need to help hasten the pace to contribution submission, I'll gladly contribute...

anyone seen rdavido????

also, while we're at it, is there a general template or something for writing modules (e.g. payment modules), or is it a general hack and slash event?

Cheers!

Hi,

I had posted some questions on oscdox before seeing this forum-thread. I'll be glad to

also try out the verisign payflow link code. There must have been some change that

broke a number of the contributed payment modules, right?

eks

• 2 weeks later...
:D Just finished writing new code for a Verisign Payflow Link module and need volunteers to make sure it works.

Need others to help me make sure I have this mod working. Email me at [rdavido at hotmail dot com] for the next week and i will email the new code. I have it working but believe in a QA cycle before contributing. If you see this one week from now check the contribs section!

If you want the beta- Verisign Payflow Link code, let me know! :D

I checked the contribs section but couldn't find it. Could you post a link?

thanks so much

yep. it's been pretty teste now. I will submit it to the contribs section tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for all who tested and gave me feedback and shame on the others who "tested" it but never told me if it worked for you or not.

*edit*

i'm reading this forum at the suggestions of some folks on PHPBuilder.com and deciding if this is the one to take the plunge on.

I have pretty simple needs I guess and am rapidly learning PHP. Initially, all the items available for purchase are strictly downloadable JPEGs. We'll add shippable items in the coming weeks though.

Anyway I guess I will find out when you post the contribution how things work. Hopefully I can customize the pages enough to look somewhat like my existing site. Thanks for stepping in and doing this work! On the bleeding of technology. :)

I know you guys are not getting paid, but how are we doing?

I'd like to use osCommerce, but without Payflow Link I'm sunk. I guess I can hack together a shopping cart with some of the simpler PHP I've seen online and use it until this payment module is done?

I'd like to use osCommerce, but without Payflow Link I'm sunk. I guess I can hack together a shopping cart with some of the simpler PHP I've seen online and use it until this payment module is done?

Verisign PayFlow Link w/optional CSC for new checkout procedure (post 11/01/02)

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ions,960/page,4

The module is ready, I am working on the INSTALL section. Vladi, if you were using my module (since I sent it to you) and it wasn't working for you, you should have told me. That's a critical part of testing a script - giving feedback to the developer. If you get this, please tell me *what* didn't work for you.

I did get some usefull feedback from one person (of the 10 that I sent the code to) and have fixed it. I am writing an extension section for the module so you can customize it to your needs. I should finish it tonight. If you want the *working* code before then, just email me - I could use some feedback. If you are just going to take it and not get back to me then don't ask for it since you are just wasting all of our time; just wait for it to hit the contribs section.

*edit*

I did email you! You just did not reply. What was not working was that I tested it with my credit card number in test mode, while in test mode, as it turned out later, ONLY Verisign test numbers are accepted.

I believe it is 4111*

I am not using it on live site yet, but the test transaction did go thru when i tried it again a few days ago!

Thanks

The code the 'you' sent me came from Joseph Olson

----- Original Message -----

To: Vlad Levykin

Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 11:30 AM

Subject: PayFlow Link latest SnapShot

Hi Vlad,

I have the code for both the updated Payflow Link and PayFlow Pro

payment modules. I have attached the zip for the PayFlow Link (works

with latest OSC SnapShot), please put this code through the paces and

let me know if there are any bugs so I can have my programmer fix

them. I have a couple others testing this and hope to release the

final code soon, I hope this is it -enjoy!

Best regards,

Joe