• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Online Retail Buying Syndicates

Are you sure that the had ANY stuff?

/*I've also a container full of new macbook's, just 95USD each, give me your CC or just send me the money ! But please ONLY via Western Union.*/

Dan, that's NOT serious trading !

Shame I know. I feel bad :(.

HOLD ON $95 MAC BOOKS!!!!!!

Let me get my Credit Card!!! :)

Thanks for the quick reply.

Say I wanted to arrange a bulk purchase of Onga pool pumps.

How would you get the other interested parties for such a deal? Would I have to

wait until there were enough other buyers?

You mentioned before that you were involved in consumer electronics.

How would you know where to source these items?Would I have to give you

the details and how would I know that the other parties involved are not my direct competition?

Thanks for the quick reply.

Say I wanted to arrange a bulk purchase of Onga pool pumps.

How would you get the other interested parties for such a deal? Would I have to

wait until there were enough other buyers?

You mentioned before that you were involved in consumer electronics.

How would you know where to source these items?Would I have to give you

the details and how would I know that the other parties involved are not my direct competition?

You bought up a pretty tight point Sunny. The points you're making are all related to the usual functions of a buying group. In that sense (sourcing product) I don't believe we intend (Unless you've got a better suggestion) do it any different than a traditional buying group. The real difference of our buying group is

A) Online retailers can join it

B) We will open the market and make a wider range of product and brand available which online retailers were traditionally locked out of due to suppliers wanting to protect retail pricing and percieved product value. We will do this by regulating the price in which certain products which fall into this category are sold.

C) Provide an online means of finding retailers who want to buy similar items, and allowing them to form buying syndicates.

If you'd like to be part of this; you'll have to bear with us. The system is currently being coded as we speak. You can help shape the direction of the System by going to http://nasora.com.au and posting your suggestions. It sounds like NASORA Would Suit your area of the market well. The more people like yourself help, the better the system will become for all.

I'd be very interested to hear any wholesalers point of view on this.

Dan

Archived