• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ROLLCALL: Who wants an updated Quickbooks mod?

Ive seen a lot of people asking about the quickbooks mod

and I think a lot of people are interested in a version that works with post Nov 1 snapshots.

Im not interested in developing it but I would be interested in donating towards it.

If your keen please leave a reply. If you'd be willing to donate any amount large or small please state that too :wink:

I say this is a veiled way to make money out here. I would rather add that you should be sporting and give it way just as soon as you get it ... if you do expect donations, write about it in the installation help. You will be suprised to see the generosity and number of people who will pay more than you can expect directly.

Just my 2c.

Sunny

I think your missing the point. my post is trying to encourage someone to develop the new module and im just stating i would happily donate towards their efforts. The module would go in the contributions section for everyone to have freely. I don't think there is any "veil" so to speak.

• 2 weeks later...