• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What kind of solutions is there for my problems? I can not find contributions for this..

Waffa

I purchased this http://osc2.template-help.com/14619/index.php skin and it was a nightmare - they had all the old files in their install (MS files). Anyway my coder managed to get the skin working by manually installing the skin and rewriting some files. Their support does not exist - for the people who hope to get the "live support" they offer. Also they do not answer to emails.

Now i have couple of questions & problems whit banners.

1) First and biggest problem is - my site has 3 languages and i would like some of the banners also change language when user changes language - is that possible and how can i do it?

2) My second problem is - i would like to add multiple banners whit different sizes and then later manage them easily (change etc) some of them would be internal banners (like promotions etc) and some links to outside the site (partners etc). - i would like only place banners to right and left side of my page ( under Categories, before & after best sellers).

Also one of the banners would be good if it would be random (would be great if staff can just upload right sized banners to "random folder" and they would be picked up from there and changed after every reload or after certain time.

3) is there also contribution available for statistics what banners was clicked how many times?

Is there any contribution what helps to manage better way the banners?

Can i post maybe some php files from my install to get more clear picture what is going on and what would be best? I might not understand all the instructions but i am sore if i forward them to my webmaster he will.

Even if i would get help whit some of these problems - i would really appreciate this.

(excuse boor English)

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!

[ I do not speak good English, so I hope ya understand ]

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

- thank you so much for this language change link, this was fast. I have no idea how did i not find it my self - i guess i need to practice more how to search forums :)

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!

[ I do not speak good English, so I hope ya understand ]

Archived