Sign in to follow this  
Chubbs

Order Confirmation Problem

I've gotten most of my site set up, and it just occured to me that i hadn't done any dummy purchases yet. Its a good thing I did. Below the Order confirmation boxes (Delievery address, Shipping address, Product(s)) i get a whole list of errors related to paypal standered.

paypalerror.jpg

I Thought i had PayPal standered set up properly in the admin/modules, Any any ideas or suggestions would be greatly apprecieated.

Thanks

-Chubbs

Your server does not allow fopen. You need to talk to your webhost about it, or see if there is another paypal contribution that you can use.

The Coopco Underwear Shop

If you live to be 100 years of age, that means you have lived for 36,525 days. Don't waste another, there aren't many left.

I don't think its that, Cause I recently intigrated a Simple PHP script gallery into my main site

One instance of the code is,

$fp = fopen($piclist, 'r');

And as you can see on my Test Page There is no errors about using fopen

update: After removing, and reinstalling / enabeling the Paypal Standered Module in the admin section, and putting all the information back in i went back to the Order Confermation page and everything seems fine *puzzled*

I did set it to sandbox instead of live so after playing with it a few times i'll see if that makes any difference

Update Yup... that was wierd... Even live it works fine now *very puzzled*. Thats for the help though Coopco.

Now... I need to see if there is a way to get the Paypal checkout show each item