• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Getting strange header errors

catalepticstate

Hi i am using RC2a and STS and it works great on my development machine which is running PHP5 I think I may just have answered my own question.

As my server is running php4 :(

I am getting two strange errors the first one is contantly on the top of the page on every page:

t_listing.php.html")) { //$this->infoBoxHeaderTemplate("",""); $this->infoBoxTemplate($this->tablebox($contents)); } else { $this->table_parameters = 'class="productListing"'; $this->tableBox($contents, true); } // STOP STS } } ?> } ?>

the second is on once I click checkout and go to checkout_shipping.php

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/prestigetextiles.com/includes/classes/boxes.php:303) in /home/www/prestigetextiles.com/includes/functions/general.php on line 33

How can I remove this?

Thank you in advance. This is abit of an emergency :(

delete any whitespace b4 the first <?php and after the last ?> in the first file mentioned (/home/www/prestigetextiles.com/includes/functions/general.php)

Edited by dakshika

DJS

Hi there is no line 303 in that file. It finishes at: 286

And the other file general.php does not have any whitespace before or after the <?php or ?>

hi all,

I have reuploaded everything and it seems to be ok. I think a weak internet connection had not uploaded everything. :(

I am testing it now and will check thank you for your help.