• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paymentech Module

cybermountsolutions

• 2 weeks later...

I got an error, not at the fault of the contributor, but not having been set up properly with Paymentech. I've been trying to contact Paymentech over the past couple of weeks to have the site tested, IP added, and turned into production mode After constantly being forwarded to another department, this is the email I got... which contradicted what the 'previous' department had told me....

"OsCommerce has not directly certified for the Orbital Gateway, but can integrate w/SECPay & Trust Commerce who have certified. You will need to refer to one of the VARs mentioned above or OsCommerce directly for more information. The error you are getting may have to do an IP address not being added."

I had been told 2 hours prior that OsCommerce was indeed certified. It's been nothing but a run-around with Paymentech from day one. Even their automated phone system doesn't work half the time.

Very frustrating to say the least. This site should be live now, and the client is having to find another Merchant at the last minute. Paymentech is definately one Merchant I will steer future clients away from.

• 1 month later...

I can't even get my module to contact paymentech's server. I'm guessing it's because I'm hosted on goDaddy, but not positive. GoDaddy's help site says you do not need a proxy server anymore, but commenting the proxy code still does not work. All I get is the generic OSCommerce "Credit Card Error!" and I have no idea how to troubleshoot this one.