• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.Net Infobox

olsonsp4c

This is the support forum for the addon Authorize.Net Infobox: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6337

This addon creates an infobox in the left or right column which displays the Authorize.Net Seal to your customers DYNAMICALLY. This Authorize.Net Seal, when clicked, produces a popup verification authenticating your website as an Authorize.Net Merchant. In addition, I have placed a javascript popup link beneath the Authorize.Net Seal that, once clicked, explains the benefits and security of Authorize.Net partnership.

Scott

Edited by olsonsp4c

• 1 year later...

This is the support forum for the addon Authorize.Net Infobox: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6337

This addon creates an infobox in the left or right column which displays the Authorize.Net Seal to your customers DYNAMICALLY. This Authorize.Net Seal, when clicked, produces a popup verification authenticating your website as an Authorize.Net Merchant. In addition, I have placed a javascript popup link beneath the Authorize.Net Seal that, once clicked, explains the benefits and security of Authorize.Net partnership.

Scott

Great Contribution! Thanks Scott!

• 2 years later...

Scott

I tried to install this on my shop os 2.3.1 but can't find the right or left hand column, where can I insert the authorize.net seal to show on right column?

@@aloha111

That contribution is for V2.2...NOT, v2.3.1

Chris

Thanks, what would be the easiest way to create a box on right Columbus to displaying pop up authorize.net and paypal, ssl seal etc.. Thanks for the link on other thread.